Movie trailers

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The Rock is going to fight giant animals, because that's the kind of thing he does.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

omg a movie for the furries

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I had my fill of the concept before the 2:48 trailer was over; imagine sitting through it for 90-120 minutes?

CaptainWacky

PETER JACKSON PRESENTS (which means he didn't direct it)...

Looks interesting but doesn't come out for a whole year.

CaptainWacky

"I'M BACK, BITCHES."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

CaptainWacky

Elle Fanning as an alien is good casting.

CaptainWacky

I think watching the trailer's probably enough that I don't have to watch the full movie. Ever.

CaptainWacky

There's a new Predator movie I guess.

CaptainWacky

Has there ever been a Mission Impossible movie where Ethan hasn't gone rogue?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I would probably have to watch all the others first -- na ga dooit.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

CaptainWacky

Apparently they "straightwashed" it and completely removed all references to AIDS or sucking ten thousand cocks a day.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He must have left some serious teethmarks on some sensitive areas with that uncorrected overbite.

CaptainWacky

Yet another Jungle Book movie, this one going for the "dark" angle.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Directed by Andy Serkis!

This looks epic but DID WE NEED ANOTHER RETELLING? I don't know the answer to that.

CaptainWacky

People are going to be confused and think it's the sequel to the Disney movie from two years ago.

CaptainWacky

THis looks adorable.

CaptainWacky

I guess it's NEW TRAILRS DAY.

Look, I KNOW this will probably be shit. But come on, this looks much better than the Michael Bay movies (he's still producing this but not directing.) It looks kind of like you might imagine a live action Transformers to be! Hailee Steinfeld is obviously a big step up from Shia too. AND IT HAS G1 STARSCREAM OKAY. Yes I still know it'll probably be shit.

Lego Movie 2 looks like pretty much the same stuff as the first movie, but the first movie was a lot of fun so maybe that's not so bad?

The teaser for this got me intersted because it has cities driving around fighting each other. And while the full trailer still looks very impressive visually, the actual acting and story don't seem to live up to that. I don't know, maybe it's not fair to judge acting and writing based on a two minute trailer, but lines like "we have to stop London before it destroys us" being delivered completely straight and with no emotion just feels kind of dumb.