I want to smell dark matter
I WAS GOING TO POST THAT.

LENA HEADEY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBEHD]H9ZTP2k0DRc[/YOUTUBEHD]

CaptainWacky

I hope the Cowardly Lion's father is in it!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]hptxBJLUWz4[/YOUTUBE]

(This is mostly here because of this:

[YOUTUBE]f0d5yBi3mfY[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

Alison Brie isn't even in the movie!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I know, but it's amazing how all those NBC comedy people are buddies and show up together on Adult Swim or Funny or Die or in a heroin den.

CaptainWacky

Here are three trailers for movies featuring Olivia Wilde as I like Olivia Wilde and knew she had lots of movies coming out and decided to look at available trailers...

[YOUTUBE]gjmrDDD9o_k[/YOUTUBE]

I have absolutely no idea what this movie is about. But it has Zoe Saldana as well as Olivia so that's something?

[YOUTUBE]TO3QYEVjBgI[/YOUTUBE]

This one is more straightforward at least. Could be okay. I love Eric Bana as he was Nero, but his accent might be a bit dodgy here?

[YOUTUBE]Chf0ze80F3w[/YOUTUBE]

And finally a comedy about...butter sculptures. Actually genuinely laughed a few times ("So? I get pregnant like once a month.") and yeah she isn't wearing much clothers.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBEHD]eH3p-giK1MU[/YOUTUBEHD]

Does the world need another comedy zombie movie? Does the world need a comedy zombie movie about cockneys?

CaptainWacky

Unlike *insert recently returned Eastenders character here*!

CaptainWacky

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters

[YOUTUBEHD]9246msCh7x4[/YOUTUBEHD]

Yes, it's another one of "those" movies that have the words "A NEW TWIST!" throughout the trailer. Has there ever actually been a good one? And how come Hansel and Gretel look about the same age as children but Jeremy Renner is about fifteen years older than Gemma Arterton? AND WHY ARE THERE MACHINE GUNS?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Red Dawn 2012 Trailer.

Just looks excellent! I think it will do well in the European market
[YOUTUBE]nGoe7BdGdlg[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

It looks like it's going to be an alien invasion movie but then it's THE CHINESE!?

CaptainWacky

Oh, right. I thought it would be a bit more believable with the Chinese since there's a billion of them but I guess the North Koreans are the world's bad guys now.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
There seems to be a yawning gap in Hollywood under the title of "All this nation is evil and intent to destroy America" I suggest we campaign for it to be the Canadians.

1. Some of them speak a foreign language so are not to be trusted
2. They have Nuclear Power
3. A large, undefended border.
3. Bryan Adams

Do we need anything else?