Ms. Marvel

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

They've changed her powers which is bad because her comic powers are a lot of fun.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

This starts tomorrow which means we're getting Star Wars and Marvel on Disney+ on the some day, finally delivering on the promise made by Walt Disney himself back in 1923.

CaptainWacky

I enjoyed the first episode a lot, thought it was probably the best first episode of these Marvel Disney+ shows (maybe Loki's was better I can't remember.) The girl playing Kamala was great and the rest of the cast were good. And it's nice to have a comic book show actually featuring comic book style visual flourishes and editing and stuff!

Her new powers still don't seem as fun as the comic powers but at least she did a stretchy hand.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I watched it, Wacky. It was cute.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm going to check it out if the 1/6 hearings are tripe. Also that new Sandler/Latifa vehicle "The Hustle"

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm watching it. Didn't upload until after 10pm last night. Got a little less sleep before work. Hope the other episodes upload earlier. The price I pay for watching it for free with ads.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We're going to watch it today. Fell asleep during the "bombshell" hearings. I did watch an interview with the star on Youtube last night though. Iman Vellani is pretty cool and I like the international aspect of the cast and production crew. Pollywood comes to Netflix?

CaptainWacky

I felt bad when he was Sad Hulk.

CaptainWacky

Episode 2 spoilers.

CaptainWacky

Very fun second episode. The show is good and feels like a good tv show in its own right rather being good within the usual MCU limits. It's good!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I liked the second ep better than the first! Probably because we're getting into the story.