My Blood Runs Cold Issues

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
"The Saint" should thank Loktar for talking to him at all.

I can't help it. I like to read so I'm trying to make sure he writes a halfway decent book. Or at least lower his expectations so when people realize he's not the next John Grisham he won't be so disappointed.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Shut it, fool. Speak up again when you've produced anything in your life other than gas.

If only your writing was half as good as your posts here you might actually make a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of money writing that book thing.

The Question

Eternal
I think I know what this book's issues are. Its author sucks.

You are without a doubt the most oblivious person in the history of message boards. "Its author sucks" -- you say that because you hold onto some antipathy you have for me from years ago.

And do you remember the cause of that antipathy? It was this: I was pointing out at WF, back then, the same things you point out at WF now. I was right all the way back then, and it took you years to catch up to the same conclusions, totally oblivious to the fact that you hated on -- and still hate on -- somebody who reached them long before you.

Here's another one you can catch up to: I'm the best writer who ever told you to go suck a leper's rotten cock, you airheaded twat louse. :joker:

Oh, and I know it'll be years before you pretend to have "discovered" the above item on your own. But that'll just be you being true to your v-e-r-y-s-l-o-w form.

The Question

Eternal
NjA3q8g.jpg

The Question

Eternal
^^And that was a lot of shitting your pants, dipping a hand in, and licking your fingers.

Man, dishonestly mischaracterizing the tenor of somebody's posts sure is fun, ain't it?

The Question

Eternal
Here's a note that should really piss off some assholes:

My novel ties in (by implication) with the novel A Clockwork Orange. It's done in a couple of ways, and both of them are very subtle. In the Historian's Note, it's mentioned that Russia scours radical Islam from Europe and the U.K. Wipes it out. All radical muslims rounded up, publicly executed as an example to the rest, and defiled behorehand in such a manner that they are not martyred but dishonored before their tiny little primitive god.

So Russia saves Europe. As a result of that, Russian influence in Europe and the U.K. becomes so pervasive that one of the side effects is British kids adopting a whole armada of Russian loan-words into their vocabulary.

That's "NADSAT", the patois used by the main characters in A Clockwork Orange.

Second instance that reinforces that connection is the appearance of a vehicle called a Durango 88. Precursor, conjecturally, of the Durango 95 which appears in ACO.