My life is horrible

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I hate everything about it. I've been feeling really depressed lately. :(

All of my friends are complete fucking losers who are just so pathetic they reflect poorly on me, a few examples:

My housemate sits in his room playing Warcraft all day, every day. Whenever I even try to talk to him, he yells, "Fuck you," and goes back to WoW.

Another one just uses me as a drinking buddy basically because nobody else will drink with him. He's a fucking retard and an asshole, too.

One who has borderline personality disorder uses me for attention while he pretends to try to kill himself.

Westin's a furry who does all sorts of disgusting shit and tries to break into my house. His ultimate goal in life is to steal my pot and have cybersex on my computer.

My most consistent friend is, frankly, a psychopath. He has some serious issues dealing with reality. More specifically, accepting that the world doesn't revolve around him. The other night, I got a text from a girl he's trying to fuck (rather pathetically at that) asking if my housemate and I wanted to hang out with her (ie if she could have a drunken house party in my home); he flipped. Then last night, he was being a pathetic asshole in my living room and my housemate sent me a text which he grabbed and read, then obsessed over the entire night because he couldn't accept him having a differing opinion.

Then there's the frat pack, about twenty fucking assholes who I help out with booze and shit. They're always disorganized assholes with payments. Sometimes, I'll have such impaired judgment that I'll allow them into my home to play beer pong or something. Always a bad idea. They completely trash everything, eat and drink just about all that I have, leave broken glass and beer spilled on my floors, bottles and cans absolutely everywhere... Then make lies and excuses to dodge responsibility for cleaning it up. Fucking cocksuckers.

I haven't had a girlfriend for over a year. It's been 13 months since I've so much as held a girl's hands. God, I'm pathetic.

I just sort of follow these stupid routines. I eat granola and yogurt for breakfast every fucking morning (this morning I broke the cycle with a sausage and cheese omelet, finally). I usually drive to Starbucks and get a five shot espresso, go to a grocery store, and wander around in a residual high stupor while sipping. After a while I'll go to class, if I have one that day, afterwards drink more coffee, cook dinner for my housemate and I, then get high again, eventually falling asleep so I can start the process again.

Sometimes I feel as if my external and internal selves are split apart somewhere. The person I am in reality is definitely not the person I am internally. I behave in all these scripted stupid little ways without even realizing it, for the most part. My mind just churns along in this emo existentialist shit while my life stagnates.

I fucking hate myself. :(

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
How fenced in are you by your job?

Assuming you really are 19, you've got a lot of freedom as far as completely starting over goes.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I don't have a job, I'm just a student.

I should probably find more stuff to fill up time, but then I'd procrastinate on all of my classwork and get high instead.

If I started over, I'd just fuck everything up again.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I'm a boring, quiet, introverted history major, and a stoner at that. What could be worse?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Compared to the average college student, you're probably far from boring.

I could suggest things to do, but they'd all be things I've been wanting to do, not things you'd like to do. If you're looking for friends who aren't complete losers to hang out with, there's nothing wrong with getting drunk and heading out to a frat party or something, assuming you're not at one of those colleges where frat parties are just a bunch of brothers and their male friends standing around in a darkened room with a keg.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Awww how sad, ya little door mat :(

Stop cooking for the ingrate flatmate, get rid of the dead wood and sail into the sunset of self respect.
;)

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Every so often, I get on that self pity/depression kick myself, (and if you think it's bad now, wait till your 30) then I remember how much worse it is for other people.

1. I'm not dead.
2. I have the use of all my arms and legs.
3. No brain damage or VD.
4. I'm not starving to death in some third world country.
5. No one is currently trying to kill me.
6. I'm not on reality TV.
7. I haven't been raped by a dolphin.
8. I'm not a drug addict. (weed doesn't count; you don't suck cock for weed)
9. I'm not hideously deformed.
10. There's so many more ways life could be worse!

The point is, and I'm saying this as your e-friend: there's literally MILLIONS of people that have it much worse than you. You're only 19 with a full and rich life ahead of you. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and spare a second to think about those who would probably kill a cute lil puppy to be you!

SMILE, YOU FUCKER! :bigass:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Are you attractive? You sound like you are. I think this thread deserves pics of Dual. Let us judge whether you're totally hopeless or partially. And I mean that in the kindest, straightest sense possible.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^^You're so gay Greg.

The obvious advice here would be for you to kill yourself, suicide is the route for you! However, you don't do anything...Anything at all so ending it is sort of pointless, you barely exist as it is. Time for you to do something dramatic! I know, BE A HOMOSEXUAL! And if you are already gay well then I say sexual reassignment surgery.

You have to spice things up 'cause frankly, your life sucks blowhole.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^^Joining the Army?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Are you attractive? You sound like you are. I think this thread deserves pics of Dual. Let us judge whether you're totally hopeless or partially. And I mean that in the kindest, straightest sense possible.
my.php

Stop cooking for the ingrate flatmate, get rid of the dead wood and sail into the sunset of self respect.
If I don't cook for him, I'll lose the five minutes of dinner conversation I sometimes get. :(

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm a boring, quiet, introverted history major, and a stoner at that. What could be worse?

What could be worse is that you basically just described me. Except for the stoner part. And the age difference. See ya in 16 years dood!:)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up

Fixed.

Anyway, is that you for real?

I don't know what to think. You're not ugly. Though, I'm sure that image doesn't do you justice. Find us some action shots.

I like the stache. I've got a full-blown beard going right now. Facial hair is the bomb. Chicks love it. They may not admit it outright, but they love it. You'd look good with a soul patch in addition to that Sanchez. You going for a handlebar? Fuck me, man. A guy with a handlebar mustache is a fucking pimp in my book.

Right, so, you're not totally hopeless. All you need to do now is involve yourself with a crowd that consists of less assholes. You don't sound too introverted, so making new friends shouldn't be that hard. If you like having parties at your house, invite a local scene band to play and have them bring their groupies. Make sure they're not a shitty band. You're in a college, so finding one shouldn't be too hard.

Also, tell the dicks who've been dragging you down to own up or get out. Grab your balls and be a man.

Ok, that's enough advice/hotair for now. Good luck.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I have graced you, gold plate it and call it a night.