My life is horrible

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Has your life been turned around yet?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Fixed.

Anyway, is that you for real?

I don't know what to think. You're not ugly. Though, I'm sure that image doesn't do you justice. Find us some action shots.
n1348620094_30032183_9035.jpg

n510144440_9648.jpg

n510144440_535912_8589.jpg

You'd look good with a soul patch in addition to that Sanchez. You going for a handlebar? Fuck me, man. A guy with a handlebar mustache is a fucking pimp in my book.
I basically just don't shave my moustache very often (it's been once a year for a while now, had it since I was like 13).

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Dual, you are fine and wonderful. This coming from someone with a name like mine? Its good that you feel uncomfortable, you should, because things aren't right. Thats the beauty in it all. You get to make adjustments, make decisions, do something different if you want. Or not. Stay the same and don't change and get the same thing over and over again.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Laker_Girl posting in the Badlands???

This thread should be burned and salted.

It's the only way.

ANYONE CAN FUCKING POST HERE! YOU MORONS! AND THEN YOU WONDER WHY THERE ARE STUPID DUMB ASS GAY ASS FACTIONS AND SHIT LIKE THAT!

anyone except for SuN, she is not welcome here. ; )

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Dude, you're attractive. Grow a soul patch and let the hair down. Try wearing button down shirts that expose the top part of your chest, and you'll be a pussy goldmine in days.

You should make it out to Philly. I'll show you how to party with not un-cool people.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
This thread is pathetic. Let's pretend it was never posted.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I hate everything about it. I've been feeling really depressed lately. :(

All of my friends are complete fucking losers who are just so pathetic they reflect poorly on me, a few examples:

My housemate sits in his room playing Warcraft all day, every day. Whenever I even try to talk to him, he yells, "Fuck you," and goes back to WoW.

Another one just uses me as a drinking buddy basically because nobody else will drink with him. He's a fucking retard and an asshole, too.

One who has borderline personality disorder uses me for attention while he pretends to try to kill himself.

Westin's a furry who does all sorts of disgusting shit and tries to break into my house. His ultimate goal in life is to steal my pot and have cybersex on my computer.

My most consistent friend is, frankly, a psychopath. He has some serious issues dealing with reality. More specifically, accepting that the world doesn't revolve around him. The other night, I got a text from a girl he's trying to fuck (rather pathetically at that) asking if my housemate and I wanted to hang out with her (ie if she could have a drunken house party in my home); he flipped. Then last night, he was being a pathetic asshole in my living room and my housemate sent me a text which he grabbed and read, then obsessed over the entire night because he couldn't accept him having a differing opinion.

Then there's the frat pack, about twenty fucking assholes who I help out with booze and shit. They're always disorganized assholes with payments. Sometimes, I'll have such impaired judgment that I'll allow them into my home to play beer pong or something. Always a bad idea. They completely trash everything, eat and drink just about all that I have, leave broken glass and beer spilled on my floors, bottles and cans absolutely everywhere... Then make lies and excuses to dodge responsibility for cleaning it up. Fucking cocksuckers.

I haven't had a girlfriend for over a year. It's been 13 months since I've so much as held a girl's hands. God, I'm pathetic.

I just sort of follow these stupid routines. I eat granola and yogurt for breakfast every fucking morning (this morning I broke the cycle with a sausage and cheese omelet, finally). I usually drive to Starbucks and get a five shot espresso, go to a grocery store, and wander around in a residual high stupor while sipping. After a while I'll go to class, if I have one that day, afterwards drink more coffee, cook dinner for my housemate and I, then get high again, eventually falling asleep so I can start the process again.

Sometimes I feel as if my external and internal selves are split apart somewhere. The person I am in reality is definitely not the person I am internally. I behave in all these scripted stupid little ways without even realizing it, for the most part. My mind just churns along in this emo existentialist shit while my life stagnates.

I fucking hate myself. :(

Ignore your roomate. Go to the pub. Get new mates. Get a partime job. PM me for hot cybersex. Give me Westin's e-mail.

Matey, you're 19. I know it's not helpful, because enough people said it to me at your age, but you have plenty of time to turn things around and make it better, and even to simply walk away from it all and reinvent yourself. Life shouldn't be stagnating at 19.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
As I said, this thread is pathetic, and has gone in a wrong direction.

Everyone, all of a sudden, became a fucking sociotherapist aspiring to awaken the inner Austin Powers hidden within Dual.

I am quite sure that shitty ideas like "go to the pub" idea were inconceivable for him unless some anonymous creep on the internet brought it to his attention. The ideal response would be something along the lines of "Yeah ! That's a great idea ! Thanks. I would have never figured it out all by myself".

Sometime, a kick in the nuts is more honest than a crapload of patronizing, fake, "encouragements" belittling the one you are supposed to encourage. Hypocrites.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Dual, as you know, I am a great man. Up from my high horse, and obvious superior position, I can see things you cannot. Therefore,I will endeavor you with some suggestions.

1- Get laid. When in doubt, fuck.

2- Go out more. I'm sure you wouldn't have thought this one by yourself.

3- Get a haircut. Visiting a professional hair stylist might be extremely metrosexual, but will make step one easier.

4- The fundemental problem that shyness implies is the lack of the trial and error process essential in socializing. This is where it all resides, and I know, and you know, that no amount of bullshit written on the internet by condescending hypocrites will actually alter your will in taking (or not) the initative.

5- Take the initiative.

6- A first step into doing the "right" thing is to pinpoint where the "wrong" thing is. Preaching people on the internet is a good first step, as seeing the "vice" in the other is easier than seeing it in oneself. (from that perspective, the fact that some internet addict with a seven digit postcount becomes an expert at social consultancy would be justified. It would, actually, be a step in the right direction.)

7- Proceed in a reverse order, from six to one.

I hope, no, I am sure that my obvious suggestions helped you. Now I feel better about myself, and this thread was a perfect opportunity to boost my ego at the expense of yours.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
zomg I can't believe gagh said the word 'matey' zomg lol u fucking loser

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Oh btw, did the camel spit on u dual?
Was he a nice camel?

Camels are teh cute :D

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
He didn't spit on me, he did try to bite me when I patted him on the head, though.

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
And I thought I was pathetic the time I posted my devastation of getting dumped by my ex fiance!

But seriously... for some reason when you're completely out of touch with life, everything just seems like it can't get any worse, and you feel you've got nobody to go to, Trollkingdom is the place to go.

Trolls: the demons of the internet. Causing chaos and destruction everywhere they go, and at other people's expense.

Yet...
When someone is truly hurt, and in need of reassurance or comfort, we come together as one to lend out knowledge and peace.

And some people have the nerve to say that the human race is naturally evil.