My life is horrible

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
And I thought I was pathetic the time I posted my devastation of getting dumped by my ex fiance!

But seriously... for some reason when you're completely out of touch with life, everything just seems like it can't get any worse, and you feel you've got nobody to go to, Trollkingdom is the place to go.

Trolls: the demons of the internet. Causing chaos and destruction everywhere they go, and at other people's expense.

Yet...
When someone is truly hurt, and in need of reassurance or comfort, we come together as one to lend out knowledge and peace.

And some people have the nerve to say that the human race is naturally evil.

QOTW!

*sheds a tear of happiness*

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Gagh: zomg lul common english colloquial lul i'm not in america lulz dumbox shitzngigglz

Colloquial for weak as piss faggots mabee

Dershocka

dershocka
Dual, now its time for real advice from a real man.

Bang any chick that will have you. (PUSSY GOOD!) Find a bitch with self esteem lower than yours, and POUNCE! Wear rubbers, or not. Who cares?

Make more prank calls.

Play more pranks on those around you. The more you like them, the worse the prank.

SMOKE MORE WEED.

Get a haircut, shave your face,and quit wearing stupid ass button up shirts. They have no pizzaz!(?) But only wear novelties shirts no one else wears. (Reverse Flash is a good one.)

Try to be more like your internet persona.

SMOKE MORE WEED.

Get a shitty fast food job. Once you see the sad,hopeless masses which operate the fast food industry your conifidence will jump tenfold. YOU CAN BE THEIR KING!

Wait until a large group of assholes come back over, and right at a quiet moment enter the room with a baseball and swing wildly. Don't hit anyone (maybe one) just make them think you've lost it. They won't come back, TRUST ME.

Get on a anti-depressant.

Smoke more weed.

I totally made all that up my life is worse than yours so suck it.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
All the advice I have to offer is that maybe your acquaintances should begin experiencing subtle yet memorable pranks of increasing magnitude.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Dual, now its time for real advice from a real man.

Bang any chick that will have you. (PUSSY GOOD!) Find a bitch with self esteem lower than yours, and POUNCE! Wear rubbers, or not. Who cares?

Make more prank calls.

Play more pranks on those around you. The more you like them, the worse the prank.

SMOKE MORE WEED.

Get a haircut, shave your face,and quit wearing stupid ass button up shirts. They have no pizzaz!(?) But only wear novelties shirts no one else wears. (Reverse Flash is a good one.)

Try to be more like your internet persona.

SMOKE MORE WEED.

Get a shitty fast food job. Once you see the sad,hopeless masses which operate the fast food industry your conifidence will jump tenfold. YOU CAN BE THEIR KING!

Wait until a large group of assholes come back over, and right at a quiet moment enter the room with a baseball and swing wildly. Don't hit anyone (maybe one) just make them think you've lost it. They won't come back, TRUST ME.

Get on a anti-depressant.

Smoke more weed.

I totally made all that up my life is worse than yours so suck it.

Words of wisdom Lloyd, words of wisdom.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Dual, why lift the curtain?