MY TAX RETURN!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JillianBacardi

*JILLIAN LOOKS WILDLY ABOUT, VEINS POPPING OUT OF HER HEAD, HER EYES BULGING OUT*

WHO POSTED MY GD TAX RETURN ON THIS FUCKING BOARD?????????

SCUMBAGS..................ALL OF YOU ...................SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Jillian, can you provide a link to where this tax return was posted? I'd like to help, if possible.

JillianBacardi

that is nice of you, but I thought you were one of the people trying to ruin my life?? It looks like a few more posts have been altered after I raised hell about my tax return being posted. IT HAS MY SS#, B/D.....................EVERYTHING!!! YOU GUYS AREN'T GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS.

BASTARDS.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Awwww - in trouble with your taxes, Jillian?

As a Tax Inspector allow me to say GOOD.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We've already gotten away with it, you stupid fucking cunt.

JillianBacardi

jack said:
We've already gotten away with it, you stupid fucking cunt.

Tell it to the judge you stupid fucking cunt. I cannot wait to file harassment charges against you. It's just a matter of time. I haven't turned in my expungement form yet because I am writing a letter to the judge outlining everything that has happened on this board including the posting of my 2004 tax return in a thread that will be easy to prove has been altered.

JillianBacardi

Gagh said:
Awwww - in trouble with your taxes, Jillian?

As a Tax Inspector allow me to say GOOD.

Hardly.........if I were in trouble with my taxes, it would have been brought to my attention already. I did forget to sign it..........I got it back two months ago telling me to sign on the dotted line.

I'm sure the IRS person on this board was looking out for me when they did their own personal audit.

jack

Wait til you try to fly anywhere, Jillsy :)

JillianBacardi

^^Wait till I bust your sorry ass wide open. You are dirty assholes. It figures, corruption runs rampant in all levels of our government.

JillianBacardi

jack said:
Wait til you try to fly anywhere, Jillsy :)

I know how you have made it difficult for Sardy to fly anywhere, it was one of the first things I read on this board and I thought it was really odd. Then I thought, Sardy must be a middleeastern guy are sumthing'......then I found out it wasn't and doesn't look like a terrorist Muslim and I really wondered what was going on here. That was my first tip-off there were corrupt agents on this board.

jack

No you, not Sardy. Wait til you try to fly anywhere, or try to do your taxes this coming January.

Talk about a rude fucking surprise. Grab your ankles bitch, it could be a bumpy ride.

JillianBacardi

Number_6 said:
Jillian, can you provide a link to where this tax return was posted? I'd like to help, if possible.

You know, BellaDonita said you, Gagh and missmanners were trying to ruin my life. I don't know why you were implicated because I have never sensed that from you, quite the contrary.........I think you could be one of the good guys.

I just don't know what other user names you post with so it is hard to say.

JillianBacardi

jack said:
No you, not Sardy. Wait til you try to fly anywhere, or try to do your taxes this coming January.

Talk about a rude fucking surprise. Grab your ankles bitch, it could be a bumpy ride.

I will take your word on that.

Know what is weird?? How you came over here from comicon.com. They know your real identity. Stephen & Rick.

jack

Yeah, Duh Jillian, I was the first person to ever publish Ricks comics, way back in 1976 before he was ever a "name" you fucking moronic cunt.

jack

I was one of the first. he did the cover to The Journal Of Popular Culture #1 with Steve Bissette, and I published a couple of omitted pages from "Two Fisted Zombies" from All New Underground Comics #5

JillianBacardi

Impressive! There is that word again...........underground. I don't know what it is about "underground" activities. Maybe because moles are underground and they can do a lot of damage to your yard if you don't expose them.

get rid of them. Ya know what I mean??