MY TAX RETURN!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jesus, what are you fucked up totally in the head or what? Underground comics were the first wave of what has become the "alt-indie movement"

Lay off the paxil, or at least dont drink so much when you take it. You're too fucking paranoid

JillianBacardi

^^You are a fucking asshole, no doubt about that. I don't read comic books...........I dare say you will find many women who are into that kind of shit, we stuff like that to OldDirtyBastards like you.

Who is Sir Real?

JillianBacardi

jack said:
Yeah, Duh Jillian, I was the first person to ever publish Ricks comics, way back in 1976 before he was ever a "name" you fucking moronic cunt.

You have anger management issues. At least I have a reason to be angry........I have had people try to ruin my life, fuck with me, press charges against me for NO reason at all. I get tired of running into nasty, vicious people like you on the internet. I haven't been running after your posts the way you are running after mine.

FUCK OFF OLDDIRTYBASTARD. YOU ARE PROBABLY ON OF THE BDSMers on this board.

IS THAT YOU OLDDIRTYSADISTICBASTARD??

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Ah Jillian? After reviewing your income tax for 03 and 04, you are aware that you can't claim those deductions right? The IRS doesn’t consider multiple personalities as dependents….

JillianBacardi

How about my dogs??? They are my kids after all, they don't run after people being mean and vicious either. They obey my orders (well, not really), only want you to pat them on the head, rub their tummies and love them.

JillianBacardi

Look at this cute face and give me one good reason I shouldn't claim her as a dependent on my tax return.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/Personal Pics/IM000428.jpg

I know!!! I have a GREAT idea!! Give people who save a stray animal a tax credit!!! Give them another one if they spay or neuter their pets (of course they would have to show proof), then tax people (heavily) who run puppy mills and breed for money. They all breed for money.

JillianBacardi

^^You BDSMers are all alike, you are such nasty, cruel people. Stay away from me. How you guys talk someone into a wine enema, then hook them up to a car battery and shock them is waaaaaaaaaaay on out there.

JillianBacardi

Number_6 said:
Jillian, can you provide a link to where this tax return was posted? I'd like to help, if possible.

If this guy is a federal agent, he and CoyoteUgly are the only two decent ones you have, they tried to do something constructive about this fiasco rather than exacerbate it. If they aren't federal agents, you need to recruit them.

JillianBacardi

Number_6 said:
Jillian, can you provide a link to where this tax return was posted? I'd like to help, if possible.

Why didn't you help a long time ago?? I hope you aren't dirty.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
Criminal Investigation (CI) At-a-Glance

Mission:

Criminal Investigation (CI) serves the American public by investigating potential criminal violations of the Internal Revenue Code and related financial crimes in a manner that fosters confidence in the tax system and compliance with the law.

Headquarters:

1111 Constitution Ave NW
Room 2501
Washington, DC 20224

Management:

Nancy J. , Chief, Criminal Investigation
Richard , Jr., Deputy Chief, Criminal Investigation

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
The makers of our Constitution understood the need to secure conditions favorable to the pursuit of happiness, and the protections guaranteed by this are much broader in scope, and include the right to life and an inviolate personality -- the right to be left alone -- the most comprehensive of rights and the right most valued by civilized men. The principle underlying the Fourth and Fifth Amendments is protection against invasions of the sanctities of a man's home and privacies of life. This is a recognition of the significance of man's spiritual nature, his feelings, and his intellect. Every violation of the right to privacy must be deemed a violation of the Fourth Amendment. Now, as time works, subtler and more far-reaching means of invading privacy will become available to the government. The progress of science in furnishing the government with the means of espionage is not likely to stop with wiretapping. Advances in the psychic and related sciences may bring means of exploring beliefs, thoughts and emotions. It does not matter if the target of government intrusion is a confirmed criminal. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law. It is also immaterial where the physical connection of the wiretap takes place. No federal official is authorized to commit a crime on behalf of the government." (Justices HOLMES and STONE also dissenting, agreeing with Justice BRANDEIS

Eric committed a crime....................possibly on behalf of the government.

Peter Octavian

Sasha said:
The makers of our Constitution understood the need to secure conditions favorable to the pursuit of happiness, and the protections guaranteed by this are much broader in scope, and include the right to life and an inviolate personality -- the right to be left alone -- the most comprehensive of rights and the right most valued by civilized men. The principle underlying the Fourth and Fifth Amendments is protection against invasions of the sanctities of a man's home and privacies of life. This is a recognition of the significance of man's spiritual nature, his feelings, and his intellect. Every violation of the right to privacy must be deemed a violation of the Fourth Amendment. Now, as time works, subtler and more far-reaching means of invading privacy will become available to the government. The progress of science in furnishing the government with the means of espionage is not likely to stop with wiretapping. Advances in the psychic and related sciences may bring means of exploring beliefs, thoughts and emotions. It does not matter if the target of government intrusion is a confirmed criminal. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law. It is also immaterial where the physical connection of the wiretap takes place. No federal official is authorized to commit a crime on behalf of the government." (Justices HOLMES and STONE also dissenting, agreeing with Justice BRANDEIS

Eric committed a crime....................possibly on behalf of the government.

DUHNNNNNN DAH-DAH DUHNNNNNNNNNN, DUHNNNNNNNN DAH-DAH DUHNNNNN DAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!