New member on board.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Yeah, new member with 1530 posts who joined in June 2006 and posts in black font.

Blackfoot, you redefine the word idiot.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
A few months ago, I learned youre a coward. I learned that after you realized Conchaga wasnt a woman, you lost all urge to fight him. I learned that you wouldnt specify a time, and avoided TK for a weeks afterwards knowing how PWND you are.

Was there anything I left out?

:popcorn:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A few months ago, I learned youre a coward. I learned that after you realized Conchaga wasnt a woman, you lost all urge to fight him. I learned that you wouldnt specify a time, and avoided TK for a weeks afterwards knowing how PWND you are.

Was there anything I left out?

:popcorn:

Nothing you say rings a bell. Links please.

I'm new here. Another era has begun.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Youre a fucking idiot. Heres a little advise. At least start a new account if you want people to think you are new.

Get a clue. Being new suggest that I'm fresh and clean. In other words I'm starting over.

There will be no recovery of the past at this time.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wait, so you're honestly trying to make us think that you really are someone knew? Or do you really have some sort of mental disorder?

What ever floats your boat. Its a new era at TrollKingdom. The Gutters is a model of that new beginning.

I'm preserving my legendary status.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Hi everyone. I'm new. My name is Gagh - there is an invisible character at the end of that name, take my word for it.

I understand somebody used to post here with the name Gagh. Well, rest assured despite appearing to have the same account as Gagh, I can confirm 100% that I am not Gagh, as I will always be Gagh (and not Gagh).

See. I'm brilliant because I posted this.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hi everyone. I'm new. My name is Gagh - there is an invisible character at the end of that name, take my word for it.

I understand somebody used to post here with the name Gagh. Well, rest assured despite appearing to have the same account as Gagh, I can confirm 100% that I am not Gagh, as I will always be Gagh (and not Gagh).

See. I'm brilliant because I posted this.

Brilliant indeed, not Gagh.