New member on board.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
C'mon man, look past the obvious. The title of this thread doesn't actually dictate the reality of what's about to take place.

Bick, why are you attempting to derail the change?

Talk is cheap. You want to institute change? Reg a dual and abandon this account. Of course, knowing you, we'd peg you from post one, but hey.

I'm serious, by the way. You noticed Lilac doesn't post anymore, right? Lilac was my main till I deliberately burned it.

CeeJay? This isn't good. Welcome new poster.

ENTIRELY MADE UP USER

King of the Gutters

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER
I'm here to get out the stains. I got the power.

Hi, BLOODLESS! I see the WAAAMINS gave you the cupcakeERFOOT's account, and even changed the name of it for you, yes?

ENTIRELY MADE UP USER

King of the Gutters
Yea, dey stole my account.

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER
If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, flies like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's still a duck, right?

·Has the same post count as Blackfoot.
·Has the same font as Blackfoot.
·Has the same post style as Blackfoot.
·Has the same first initial as Blackfoot (the 'Cee' part of CeeJay, standing for 'Charles').
·Has the same idiotic tendencies as Blackfoot.

:hitler:
Rest assured, BICKENHAG, 'CEEJAY' is really LILAC, aka BLOODLESS_SERENITY, doing what she does best: Hijacking accounts and pretending to be the owner.

I've always suspected that that fugly bitch had to be a cupcakeer, else why hijack a cupcakeer's account, yes?

bad dog said:
yea no shit... Oooooooo I hoped we had a new cool member. :(
Ah, but if it isn't the WAAAMIN that gave BLOODLESS my SAINTLUCIFER account, SNOOP!

Tell me, SNOOP, when they ran you out of TROLLVALHALLA, did that old hag MISSEDMANNERS require your services, as it were? The very thought causes me to shudder.

But it is clear that you are open to bribes, else you wouldn't have given BLOODLESS SAINTLUCIFER, natch. And now I, the great SAINT LUCIFER, do see that you have given her cupcakeERFOOT. Truly, I am appalled.

Perhaps you should put yourself to sleep before you give out another account, yes?