Ok this should be the final break in the TOS

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
And to think I was joking when I called her Jillian redux back when she was first around.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Ange is now banned permanently from Troll Kingdom for threatening Jack with personal violence.

Nighty night.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Kinda figured that was gonna happen. You mess with the bull young man, you get the horns.

paul_gleason2.jpg

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe now I can post in the badlands again without having to wade through 50,000 Ange threads.

can we ban the poster now?

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128087

If that isnt a threat, I don't know what is?

AMEN!

JESUS CHRIST, should something be done about the post below?

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128050

Charles is a pedophile and fucks children.

Charles is a homosexual predator who lurks in the parking lots of high schools to prey on unsuspecting young boy teens.

GOD have mercy on your soul.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I'll sit down and merge them all when I get home. I'm not going to mess with it from my iPhone.

I'm not against a super Ange fail thread.
Some of those threads turn a non-Ange turn. Could those be spared, or at least pruned?

Or maybe leave them alone. They won't continue. She's been banned. They could help the next board he invades once they start their detective work. Maybe even bring new members to the board.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's like a deer tick.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
^Not only that, but he had a few ticks of his own.

"Jack..." *twitch twitch*

Nice job, Inspecteur.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Yeah, just leave the threads alone. Perhaps one day one of them will turn into Bad Dog's FUCKING cupcakeER cupcakeER SHIT COCK thread --or whatever the damn thing was called.

I was disappointed that she never really engaged me. She was so delightful.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
I don't see a serious threat in what Ange posted.

For some reason, the hypocritical collectivity here somehow believes that everything posted by Ange pertaining to its real life is false, yet the "threat" is oh so very real.

Granted, I'm not going to bother defending an utter and complete retard like Ange, but when you want to ban the user, at least have the balls to declare that you banned it because it annoys you, and not give the TOS bullshit.

Pedestrian "threats" are all over TK, and I never saw anyone getting banned over them.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
And I quotetag

Threatening actual bodily harm against people in a way that can be deemed to be serious. This is one of those 'you know it when you see it.' It will be up to the staff to decide if a threat is serious or some one just said they want to punch Lady Gaga. Threatening harm on others according to the qualifiers I just pointed out will end up in you getting banned as well.