Ok this should be the final break in the TOS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Queasy, you're a COMPLETE fucking idiot. That isn't even shit stirring, it's just being contrary for the sake of it. Otherwise, since you just happened to "pop in" and have had no real input to this particular event, why don't you just nestle your nose a little deeper up your own asscrack. There see? COMFY!!

Fuck you.

jack

I don't see a serious threat in what Ange posted.

For some reason, the hypocritical collectivity here somehow believes that everything posted by Ange pertaining to its real life is false, yet the "threat" is oh so very real.

Granted, I'm not going to bother defending an utter and complete retard like Ange, but when you want to ban the user, at least have the balls to declare that you banned it because it annoys you, and not give the TOS bullshit.

Pedestrian "threats" are all over TK, and I never saw anyone getting banned over them.

You just defended an utter and complete retard like ange with your above statement, btw.

Whatever shred of credibility you had before this post is gone now.

:bigass:

jack

And...since you weren't the one threatened IRL, (which I was, btw and it wasnt funny) I'd shut the fuck up, quite simply put.

trolling is fun. Killing trolls in the process is "serendipity" Wasn't anything "we" did. He did that to himself.

jack

Alright. I'll let them stay. For posterity. *laughing*

Kill all the threads please, and merge them into that junk thread and then delete them. It's interesting that people that don't even post in the badlands regularly and weren't a part of this even at all, are suddenly showing up to express their need.

Fuck that. Kill them, merge them, delete them. Worthless. Not even humor or education value.

jack

Pretty good actually. Gonna shower, have some coffee, and bring the car in for summer tires, brakes, inspection , new wiper blades, and an oil change.

Then, off to work.

How you feeling?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I think I've finally recovered from that fifth of tequila my gf and I put down a few nights ago. Nothing beats home-made tex-mex and good 'ritas.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

For some reason, the hypocritical collectivity here somehow believes that everything posted by Ange pertaining to its real life is false, yet the "threat" is oh so very real.

Granted, I'm not going to bother defending an utter and complete retard like Ange, but when you want to ban the user, at least have the balls to declare that you banned it because it annoys you, and not give the TOS bullshit.

Pedestrian "threats" are all over TK, and I never saw anyone getting banned over them.

Ange was warned once already for personal information and threats linked to the fact that she had proved that she had personal information. Not to mention legal threats on top of that. I let it slide that one time with the caveat that if she can't play by the rules from here on out then it's lights out.

She couldn't so she's gone. I know it's more fun if there is perceived admin abuse but there is not much of a case here. As for me banning her because she annoys me that doesn't hold much water either. I don't think I even directly interacted with her once.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

I'll make this even simpler: You're a Cunt, no matter what account or proxy you use.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

Ah good 'ol Marquis DeFaggot. Are you actually this stupid? If not it must take a lot of effort to put on this convincing of an act. The rules are plain, and this wasn't even close to ambiguous. "Ange" was begging to be banned. So kindly fuck off.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
sdhsds.jpg

Thank you for your valuable insight, Testiclehead.

Now that you have served your purpose, you may crawl back to your usual spot (between men's legs) and wait for me to write something, so you can post yet another worthless reply.

Iyhara

I'm high
sdhsds.jpg

Thank you for your valuable insight, Testiclehead.

Now that you have served your purpose, you may crawl back to your usual spot (between men's legs) and wait for me to write something, so you can post yet another worthless reply.

Such wit! Such bile! Tell me, did you come up with that on your own or did you have to ask Anonymous to hold your hand while they whispered your oh so clever trollish flame?

The idiotic stalker is at it again.
I realize everyone is told to work hard to make our dreams come true at a young age, but like every rule, there are glaring exceptions. Your little dream of me stalking is one of them, Marquis.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Such wit! Such bile! Tell me, did you come up with that on your own or did you have to ask Anonymous to hold your hand while they whispered your oh so clever trollish flame?

I realize everyone is told to work hard to make our dreams come true at a young age, but like every rule, there are glaring exceptions. Your little dream of me stalking is one of them, Marquis.

The funny thing is, he thinks it somehow bothers me to post my picture here. A staggering leap, considering it's a PUBLIC picture on my FaceBook page. Which reminds me, I need to update that. Marquis, I'll be providing you a new picture soon, rest assured.

jack

I'm amazed at how some people think trolling actually works. I'm speaking of course of Queasy. If he thinks what he does is "trolling" ......... LOL

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
:)

Seph

Retired Account
:bigass: