Peace Be With You TK

Batman57

Hello Troll Kingdom Brothers,

(and sisters)

How are my dearest friends on the internet?

I am a poster from a long time ago, reborn, and I wish you good tidings and blissful joy.

Let bad feelings be pushed aside, because love (and a lot of condom-less sex) is all that truly matters.

Batman57

Every time I post, this fat fuck has to say or do something in response to my comments.

Listen fucker, no one cares about you, and what your problem is with me.

Oh, I know what your real problem is, you are a fat, fucking wannabe who has to suck my tits every time I post to get attention.

Newflash jerk.

Suck your own massive tits and stop sucking mine.

Unlike you I have hot girls who suck my tits every night, then I suck theirs and finally plunge my penis between their sweet female folds and deep into their tight little love holes.

As far as your concerned Loktar:

Fuck Off Fag.

Yes the little bastid is indeed a titty baby who is fixated on others peoples mothers,
and quite possibly for the milk, due to his mammas being sucked dry.

Batman57

Update on Oce-ANUS and caerf

I haven't mentioned OceANUS for awhile, but someone else made fun of him and the way he is running his web BORED (intentionally misspelled)

I also mentioned some guy is mad at him copying schedules onto his webpage.

The guy wrote back saying that because I made fun of OceANUS I could get a free coffee, I'm known there as Batman57.

I private messaged him I want it.

Now we wait to see how this fantastic tale plays out...

Will I get free coffee ???
Is this guy a liar ???
How will OceANUS feel about me winning something ???

Gripping drama ( unlike your LOSER lives )

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
How about Long Duk Dong?

No wait... that's Vietnamese.

Mirah

I love you
So far I have:
Su Nan Tan
Xia Ru Kang
Li Su Tiao

I found a Chinese name generator. It said this:

Chinese names generally have 3 characters. The surname, which is usually 1 character, comes first. Next are one or two characters which are chosen by the parents (or the grandparents in traditional Chinese culture). This program chooses the surname and given names according to the spelling of your name and the characteristics you choose. The selection is not unique though. Everytime you use this tool, you will likely get a different name. So if you don't like the first name you get, try again.
This page is mostly created for entertainment. Real Chinese names should be chosen by someone who knows the nuances of Chinese language and culture. Ask a native speaker if you want a Chinese name you will actually use. Also, this tool will not translate Chinese names written in English back to their original Chinese form.

I think whatever children I have they will receive a Chinese name.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom