Please be a good girl SuN!

Yub

Anachrophobic
I hope she and Seph get busy in every position known to man and then she announces it in inch high capitals here, just you as we can watch you squirm and whine. Not very Christian of me, but then you are such an utter shitstain and I'm only human.

Yub

Anachrophobic
128952366100073920.jpg

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Daystrom hasn't posted here regularly in years, largely because he hasn't had a helping of female posters who respond in such a way to his only form of trolling - the lech act. Seeing as this is the same schtick he pulled on T'Bonz years back, you would have thought he'd learned at least one new trick in the last decade.

To be honest, it's so fucking bad, I can't work out why people respond to it, and don't just dismiss him as a toothless one-trick pony, like I did over 8 years ago.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Daystrom hasn't posted here regularly in years, largely because he hasn't had a helping of female posters who respond in such a way to his only form of trolling - the lech act. Seeing as this is the same schtick he pulled on T'Bonz years back, you would have thought he'd learned at least one new trick in the last decade.

To be honest, it's so fucking bad, I can't work out why people respond to it, and don't just dismiss him as a toothless one-trick pony, like I did over 8 years ago.

The dude kicks himself around. He's so "meh".

Yes, this is the creepiest creep I have seen here. Even the sKans posted worse things, but you knew it was an act. This is like too real and seriuos and not funny.
I really have/had no idea who Day is/was and really don't care. I only know that somehow he convinced a girl from the other side of the world to come visit him and I do not have a clue why.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I don't know which faction of you lot I like least: The fags or the other homos.

710x

Back on topic, SuN, you do whatever naughty things make you feel even naughtier, so that you do even more naughty things.

Seph, just tryin to look out for ya.

Daystrom, is your problem that you're a shithead or is it something deeper? Like maybe that huge black dildo buried in your ass?

710x

More faggotry. How clever.
I'm just getting started. The way I see it, you have three choices
1. Bow down and worship me
2. Run with your tail between your legs
3. Die in a fit of screaming embarrassed butthurt

I suppose you could also just ignore me, but where's the fun in that? Now get on your knees and plegde fealty. Might as well service me too while you're down there.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nodding to what?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
postnotes_neutral.gif

Daystrom:
Loktar and Seph have cybered in the past is that right?

Day: There's a nice strip club by LaRonde. I suggest you visit it. It's a lot cheaper than what u r pursuing here.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Funny, my definition of "good girl" involves a woman being VERY enthusiastic and un-inhibited in bed.

So maybe Day's pleading was for Seph's benefit?

Seph

Retired Account
Funny, my definition of "good girl" involves a woman being VERY enthusiastic and un-inhibited in bed.

So maybe Day's pleading was for Seph's benefit?

well its becoz of DaySalve i believe on god now :bigass: