Please be a good girl SuN!

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Loktar is a 47 year old transvestite and virgin that lives to have sex through the lives of people he knows...

Not all that unusual really, I've had a few sexual fantasies about SuN myself but none of them involve Seph.

Does Loktar say that? CAN Loktar say that. Of course not. Loktar is just happy "somebody"s getting some pussy even if its not him. Maybe even especially if its not him. How exactly does one live as long as Loktar without ever having so much as sampled the pleasure of pussy, hm? Keep laughing Loktar, because we're laughing too. Trust me.

As for Seph. He's obviously Loktar's true target, something Gagh and Yub don't seem to have a problem with. Not that they should of course. Ass rape threads used to be Gagh's speciality and Yub, what is Yub but Yub.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar is a 47 year old transvestite and virgin that lives to have sex through the lives of people he knows...

Not all that unusual really, I've had a few sexual fantasies about SuN myself but none of them involve Seph.

Does Loktar say that? CAN Loktar say that. Of course not. Loktar is just happy "somebody"s getting some pussy even if its not him. Maybe even especially if its not him. How exactly does one live as long as Loktar without ever having so much as sampled the pleasure of pussy, hm? Keep laughing Loktar, because we're laughing too. Trust me.

As for Seph. He's obviously Loktar's true target, something Gagh and Yub don't seem to have a problem with. Not that they should of course. Ass rape threads used to be Gagh's speciality and Yub, what is Yub but Yub.

I'm 37. And I realize I'm being laughed at as well as laugh with. Its all part of the give and take of having friends. Unfortunately its you doesn't seem to realize noone here likes you and we are laughing at you and not with you.

Seph is not my target nor am I his. You fail once again to grasp the concept of friends joking/teasing each other.

As for why I'm still a noob in sex/dating that is none of your business. I only explain stuff like that to my friends.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have to say the cap to this troll is pretty fantastic. Daystrom, you should know a few things here...

This troll fails on several levels.

1. Many of us know Seph and SuN are together. Won't tell you how, but heads are nodding in agreement as this is being read.

2. SuN is fucking gorgeous, and Seph is pretty fucking gorgeous too.

3. You have no idea what she looks like, and after this little escapade, you're likely to NEVER know.

:::claps hands:::

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I have to say the cap to this troll is pretty fantastic. Daystrom, you should know a few things here...

This troll fails on several levels.

1. Many of us know Seph and SuN are together. Won't tell you how, but heads are nodding in agreement as this is being read.

2. SuN is fucking gorgeous, and Seph is pretty fucking gorgeous too.

3. You have no idea what she looks like, and after this little escapade, you're likely to NEVER know.

:::claps hands:::

1. No one really gives a shit and Seph and SuN. Only SuN.

2. You're a faggot.

3. I probably do know what she looks like and I agree she's "FABULOUS!" (fucking queer).

So like, yeah.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm pretty sure everyone is.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Desperate but not serious.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hi Tisi!!!!!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop