Reload this Page I Am Through Destroying Old Man Jack,,,Everybody Please Read

Ange

Banned
I Am tired Of Wasting My time Being like Everybody else beating Down Jack,,,Just a Waste of time,,,Everything Has Been said Many Times,,,Nobody Believes His Lies And he Can't be run Off Because This Is his Whole world,,,If He Left He would Have Nothing,,,Reality Does not Exist For Him,,,Even Though He gets Beat down 24/7 By Me And They Say Half This Board Has Owned Jack. This is his World And he has No Place to Go to,,,I Have seen Him Have Meltdown After Meltdown

His Problem Is he is Very obviously Manic depressive

He Posts Here And on Other bb"s his Delusions Of Grandeur For 60 Hours Straight,,No breaks just Posting like A Maniac

But Then Comes The Downward Swing where He Is almost Catatonic And his Mind Is Filled with the Most Horrible And Scary Thoughts Ever,,We see him entering This state as His many Meltdowns are Just The Beginning Of The Depths Of hell He Will Descend To.

Too Bad We Can't Force Mentally Ill People To Take medicine, Apparently He Is all alone In The world With no close relatives(Except His Senile Mom He Lives Off Of And Maybe Fucks Her,,,Her Pussy Or Nothing) To Get Him Help

The Very Sad part Is he knows The meds would cure him and Bring Him Back To Reality,,,But for Jack Reality is so Horrible,,There He knows The Truth, and He would Have to Face himself,,,That Would Probably make Him Kill Himself,,,he has faced Reality Before And compared To his Real Reality,,,His madness feels Like Heaven

I Can't Beat down Such a Severely Disturbed Person

Plus I Fight For fun And Laughs,,It is not Fair To fight him Because He Is Not In anyway A Fighter,,I Feel Like i am Tearing apart a 4 Year Old Rretard.

So If Jack has only this imaginary world,,then who Am I To Shatter His delusions

So I am through Beating Him and I Feel Ashamed Tearing apart A Person Too Lame and Weak To Even Put Up a Feeble Fight

So Jack,,Keep Living in Your Fairy Tale World
I For One will let him Dream in peace,,,,Jack,,I apologize for the Many Many Times I Tore You Apart,,I Was Wrong and Will not Hurt You Again

That Is all,,Please Carry On

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
yeah , you're not quite getting how this looks are you sweetheart?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This might be a first for TK: A Comma Whore!

Ange

Banned
yeah , you're not quite getting how this looks are you sweetheart?
Looks great, I been geting congradulations. I come to a troll board full of Nerds and battle the whole bb and own ay I want. Poor old Jack, He could be my Grandpa. This the only life he has and I picked him to destroy like I been doing. I feel guilty, He is about the worst poster I ever seen, but I never knew how lame he was at first. I know that this is his whole life and I have put beatdown after beatdown on the poor guy. He must be dying of embarrassment. Only after talking to some of your members on yahoo and one on the tele did I find out that most posters her feel sorry for the poor guy. Jacks greatest post was how I misspelled some word and bugged me to admit it. This guy sure is no fighter. It is like fighting a helpless child. I rarely feel pity, but I have destroyed his world. He can never live this down. Poor Jack, I
destroyed his whole world.

aeommai

cookie?
jack is a fairly rich guy, in both personality and material wealth, with a family who loves him.

aside from your dad, do you got a family? boyfriend? significant other? job stats? just curious

aeommai

cookie?
jack is a fairly rich guy, in both personality and material wealth, with a family who loves him as far as i know.

aside from your dad, do you got a family? boyfriend? significant other? job stats? just curious

Ange

Banned
jack is a fairly rich guy, in both personality and material wealth, with a family who loves him as far as i know.

Family, Boy Friend, RN

Ange

Banned
jack is a fairly rich guy, in both personality and material wealth, with a family who loves him.

I heard that Jack was too mentally Ill to ever get a job and lives with his mother supported by her social security. Jack is most likely a Virgin. He would be scared to ever ask out a real woman.
he just lives here almost 24/7

he is about the worst poster I have seen in awhile. He has nothing to say.

I fuck over him because he started his shit as soon as I got here.

My dad builds custom motorcycles, just a little ways from jessie james west coast chopers. He was a outlaw biker for most of his life but quit the club finally. He still is friends with them.

My dad posts here. his name is Earl, go check out the BB. We get ne members daily. use Earl fir a referral

http://www.rockysrubberroom.com/forum/index.php?

you will have to wait a day before posting but after regesterring you can read.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
does jack remind you of your dead father...

im guessing jack is the father figure in your life that you feel the need to vent against...

so your father posted online, met a stripper and left you on your lonesome, you make up this vast nursing story latino goddess to hide from your real empty life..

jack wont give you the special 'snuggles' daddy gave you , let it go...you're looking kinda desperate....

Ange

Banned
a dead dad, and stripper mum, a boy friend you cheated on with a doctor, and you clean toilets at a hospital.... yeah nice spin...
lol, my dad is alive and healthy. my mom too.

Ange

Banned
So you had two gay dads that died of AIDS. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Yo should come over to my Dad's bb and meet him. He has met about 100 of the members there. we met tons of so. cali members he posted with and lots at two vegas meet ups and maybe 20 who vacationed here.

As most know until recently my dad was a outlaw iker. He still makes custum motorcycles very close to his buddy jessie james who has been in the news lots.

You make me laugh calling a 20 year Hells Angel Gay.

You are trying to make me laugh myself to death

Ange

Banned
So you had two gay dads that died of AIDS. Nothing to be ashamed of.
What area are you from? Job? Why did you pick that name?