Reload this Page I Am Through Destroying Old Man Jack,,,Everybody Please Read

Ange

Banned
Considering that "Ange" is a sock and Dual has claimed to be Ange's neighbor, ... well, read what you will into that.
Please don't hate me because I am beautiful and smart. I won't take any of your boyfriends.

Ange

Banned
I thought it was discovevered or revealed that "Ange" is really 10-15 guys who have bonded together to post under the one female identity. (Where is Freud when you need him?) While there seems to be some difference between the individuals using the identity - i.e., grammar, vocabulary, typing skills, and other mechanical skills - they all cut and paste the same material they've been using for several years on other boards with a honing in on Jack to flame.

While it was kind of fun, and definitely a little different, in the beginning, Ange has lost its appeal for me. I want Jillian who, while crazy, and may have been driven by numerous individuals, posted like a thinking individual instead of a cut and paste persona. Jillian wasn't all spouting Jack lives with his mom and is on this board 24/7 and has no life, etc. like Ange's posts. Jillian was entertaining. Dammit, I want Jillian back. Can we trade Ange for Jillian or sell Ange and use the money to pay a lawyer to get Jillian out of the looney bin or something?
I saw your pics. let's sell you to a meat packing plant. lot's of bacon, porkchops, pig ears, pig feet, ect, ect

By the way. I am the only one posting with my name on this bb. On SFN after I shamed all the female members there at out Las Vegas meetup and about caused two divorces, fact, only then did I let ten members from my home bb use his name so we could argue with 50 people on ten different threads at once. I can bring members here under their true names but it is pretty slow for a bb. Plus some of my friends are far, far, superior to anybody posting here.

Ange

Banned
What manner of lifeform are you? The scanners on my spaceship can't seem to determine if you are male, female, or lump of pudding.
Fuck pudding, I would really love to jump into a swimming pool of jello.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Fuck pudding, I would really love to jump into a swimming pool of jello.

fuck , i would really like to empty it first...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I saw your pics. let's sell you to a meat packing plant. lot's of bacon, porkchops, pig ears, pig feet, ect, ect

Pudding pop, I already did that. How do you think I got so rich?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Please don't hate me because I am beautiful and smart. I won't take any of your boyfriends.

But, I was so hoping to connect you to my ex #2.

Ange

Banned
Awww....buts ever so much fun!

*stabs Ange with his murdering fork*

Sorry Mirah/Love Child/I Love Cunt has dibs on taking my virginity already.

I'll put you on the list though under "NO CHANCE IN HELL" if you like.
don't bring a fork to a gun fight!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You just got flamed

Ange

Banned
But, I was so hoping to connect you to my ex #2.

guys are the last thing I need, especially fucked up doctors who fucking hit on me none stop. I got two great fuck buddy and I always have my boyfriend BOB=Battery Operated Boyfriend.

The Magic Wand can make any girl cum in 30 seconds if you get the right spot.

Ange

Banned
Pudding pop, I already did that. How do you think I got so rich?
hmmm, I see you have a sense of humor and take very little of this serious.

I take nothing on a chat board serious. I laugh very hard at insults to me as long as they are witty I know this is some members life but when I close my laptop, I don't even think of this board or any members. I accepted about 6 members for yahoo, but that is it. I rarely go on yahoo anymore.