Romulan hair

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Do they all choose to have that hairstyle, or does it grow that way?

ALSO

Why does the tall man have a furry face?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Praetor GaGa tried to wear it curly for a while stating he "was born this way" but he was stoned to death quite quickly.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OOO, THERE AIN'T NO OTHER WAY, BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY.

PATTERN SHINZON THETA

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Cassie's watched Star Trek Nemesis and it's warped her fragile little mind.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I've always wondered about the Romulan hairdo. AND why do they all wear the same clothes? THEY'RE NOT SQUIRRELS all looking the same, and STUFF.

I wish I could remember the name of the attack pattern Riker called out (or it could have been a defense) I heard Kirk something SOMETHING

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
All alien species decide on a unifrom costume to wear.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've always wondered about the Romulan hairdo. AND why do they all wear the same clothes? THEY'RE NOT SQUIRRELS all looking the same, and STUFF.

I wish I could remember the name of the attack pattern Riker called out (or it could have been a defense) I heard Kirk something SOMETHING

Romulan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Just an awful, awful, awful movie. Truly criminal on their part.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I ALREADY READ THAT ALREADY, LOKTAR :rwmad:

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE that the ENTIRE planet of people would have the same hairstyle unless they WERE IN FACT squirrels.

As far as Nemesis goes, I think it could have been a great movie, but they made Shinzon retarded. I never quite understood why he was so pissed at Earth. Maybe he just wanted Picard to suffer, but if it were ME and I was PISSED it would be at Romulus. I'd exterminate the Romulans and free the Remans.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It could have been a great movie with a different script, plot and director!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I disliked that Data died.
I disliked HOW he died.

I would have been fine if he had actually died and was gone. But inserting B4 into the story was a red herring and a cop-out.

There really was very little that was right or made sense about that movie. And I can still remember all the interviews, where the cast and Berman were all so thrilled that the movie was written and directed by non-Trek people.

And suddenly, Troi can mind-fuck people and shoot phasers via Ouija board.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
TROI WAS VIOLATED :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"IT WAS...A VIOLATION."

2566.imgcache.png

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DID ANYONE ELSE JUST WANT TO FUCK SHINZON? He just needed some TLC and everything would have been OK.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
PATTERN SHINZON THETA UP YOUR ASS!!!