Romulan hair

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There weren't even any hot redshirts. WHAT THE FUCK DUDES :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She got violated more than the DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT OF 1996.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol good one! stupid millennium thingy thing!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YOU DON'T REALLY OWN THOSE FISH, PICARD.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I disliked HOW he died.

I would have been fine if he had actually died and was gone. But inserting B4 into the story was a red herring and a cop-out.

Well I didn't want him dead, as he was my favourite Star Trek character.

As for the B4 thing, as far as I'm aware they haven't done anything with him. So they basically for all intensive purposes did kill Data off.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
B4 was a cheap, ham-fisted way to leave the door open for Spiner to return in the unlikely event that another TNG movie ever happened.

But deep down. everyone involved knew that this was it. So why waste the opportunity to give that cast a proper send-off, like Undiscovered Country did for the TOS gang? It's just sad.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BTW it's fun to trot out these old talking points from the TrekBBS days and give them some fresh air, LOL.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
B4 was a cheap, ham-fisted way to leave the door open for Spiner to return in the unlikely event that another TNG movie ever happened.

But deep down. everyone involved knew that this was it. So why waste the opportunity to give that cast a proper send-off, like Undiscovered Country did for the TOS gang? It's just sad.

Yeah I hear ya.

The Powers That Be stopped caring about the fans.

You notice it when you watch Star Trek Voyager past Season 4.5.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HBO and Showtime have been showing the movies a lot the last couple weeks. I MISS STAR TREK :rwmad: Even when it was shitty it was fun to watch.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
In the comics set before Trek XI they basically went "Yeah so I guess B4 remembered everything about Data and so he is Data now Data's alive basically let's forget Nemesis ever happened, eh?"

Which is good enough for me.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YES DR DAVE, EVEN THE VOYAGER.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
BTW it's fun to trot out these old talking points from the TrekBBS days and give them some fresh air, LOL.

A group of friends and I are going though all of Trek. The one friend (who might have posted on TtrekBBS) who is more into Trek then my other friend, we get into Trek discussions which is nice.

We once had a rather heated disucssion on ST:Voy's episode Threshold, it was fun, and rather amusing to watch I suspect.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've seen parts of STIV: The Voyage Home 3 times in the past week on the HBO channels, and bits of Nemesis twice on Showtime.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
SHINZON was the real reason that Nero time-traveled and messed up Vulcan.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
CASSIE you can wank to Shinzon when he plays Bane in The Dark Knight Rises next year.