Scrubs to feature five minutes of cheesey smiling and hugging in slow motion?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WHO CARES IF CARLA'S PREGNANT, DO SOMETHING FUNNy.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
But nobody even likes Carla. :fear:

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I always walk around a lot talking, bumping into people carrying on conversations, passing them brown manilla envelopes, opning those envelopes then stopping somwhere and a blonde girl doing a funny frog confused look.

its the way of most hospitals - dr Dave will confirm this im sure

CaptainWacky

She should be replaced by TRACNTEBERBOOTY

CaptainWacky

Wow, I was such a dick a year ago, Scrubs is a great show, but I feel no human emotions so I couldn't bring myself to care when it was revealed Carla was pregnant and some Coldplay song played and they all hugged in slow motion. I JUST COULDN'T.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was completely right a year ago. Nobody even likes Carla. She's a cow.

*looks to the ceiling wistfully and remembers that time when Carla was an actual cow*

CaptainWacky

She always has to be right though, because she's "feisty".

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You better know yerself, girl!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I stopped watching Scrubs a long time ago. Sometimes it's best to leave a show while you still have fond memories of it, before its popularity gives the writers chronic retardation and they ruin it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's one of those shows where if I flip to it, I'll probably laugh at what I'm seeing. But I'd never go out of my way to catch an episode. It just doesn't seem compelling enough for me to bother.

CaptainWacky

Not even if the Janitor is killing patients behind Kelso's back?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The Janitor is the best thing about Scrubs. They tend to do silly comedy pretty well but the juxtaposition of melodrama in to the mix comes off as being lame.

Also...Sarah Chalke is super fit.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And at some point between Scrubs and her embarrassing appearances as the replacement Becky on Roseanne, she learned how to act.

CaptainWacky

She's very good on Scrubs and quite adorable. Never watched Roseanne (I'm not from a trailer park.)

Cox and the Janitor are the best, yeah. JD's closing monologues are cheesy as fuck sometimes but they often offset it with humour. Just not always.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sarah Chalke's the best reason to watch Scrubs. She looked even hotter after she had her makeover.

But speakig of Roseanne, she seems a lot less abrasive now. I barely even recognised her in Earl a little while ago.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I always liked Roseanne, even when she was super bitchy.

CaptainWacky

The makeover was a bit TOO much at first, but I think that was part of the joke (all the comments on her make-up and blowing her hair out her face) then they toned it down a little and it was JUST RIGHt.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
BECKY!! GET YER BUTT DOWN HERE, WE JUST WON THE DARN LOTTO!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
^ Oh dear God. Talk about a 9-year show that should have quit after 6.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
from scrubs to Roseanne
speaking of Roseanne...

One of the worst last episodes EVER
that and St. Elsewhere