Scrubs to feature five minutes of cheesey smiling and hugging in slow motion?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But the last episode had JONO as the autistic kid who dreamed the whole hospital up!

TNG-jono2.jpg

JONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(yeah it was crap)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
some shows wont just lay down and die, others shit all over the viewer as they do

doug.gif

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Jono gets around!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I wish he'd get around TO ME LOL

CaptainWacky

OH MY.

CaptainWacky

remember the episode where brendan fraiser was dead

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BUT HIS FAT SUIT WON AS OSCAR LAST YEAR SO PEOPLE STARTED WATCHING ENCINO MAN AGAIN WITH HIM AN OSCAR WINNER SHORT ROUND

CaptainWacky

I can't do it all on my own
No
I'm no Superman
I'm no Superman

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

CaptainWacky

Haven't watched Scrubs for like 20 years so might not be accurate...

(JD is walking through the hospital but the Janitor jumps out and stops him with a broom.)
Janitor: Where the fuck do you think you're going?
JD: To see my patients? I'm a doctor!
Janitor: I've never seen you before in my fucking life.
JD: What? You've been bullying me every day for years! You know who I am, let me pass!
(JD tries to push himself by. The Janitor pulls out a gun and points it at him.)
Janitor: Take another step and I blow your fucking brains out, Braff.
JD: Seriously, this isn't funny, I've got lives to save!
Janitor: Yeah? Save this!
(The Janitor spins round and fires his gun, hitting someone who appears to be Elliot right in the gut. She falls, blood pouring from the wound at an unfathomable rate.)
JD: ELLIOT! NOO!!!!!!!!
(He tries to run to help her but the Janitor points the gun at him again. Doctor Cox walks in looking ANGRY.)
JD: Doctor Cox, you've got to help Elliot, she's close to death!
Cox: Oh I've got? I'VE GOT TO, do I? Let me tell you something, sport, my wife - WHO I HATE - is divorcing me for the eighth time and I'm currently trying to stop that by proving I still love her - THE COW - by buying her four cars WHICH I CAN'T AFFORD, I've just had to tell ten members OF THE SAME FAMILY that they each have cancer in a different organ of the body, Kelso's threatening to cut the hospital's budget by 97%, and my best friend Brendan Fraser is still dead. SO I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR TRIVIAL CRAP, OKAY BUCKO?
(He storms out. THE REAL ELLIOT walks in. She's just had another makeover so all the men in the hospital are staring at her and going "PHWOAR!" and stuff. Carla is saying "you go girl" until Turk walks in.)
Carla: How dare you check out Elliot!
Turk: I wasn't, I just got here...
Carla: Oh so you purposely WEREN'T checking out Elliot because you think I'm so insecure that I wouldn't be able to cope with it, HOW PATRONISING.
(She stabs him with a scalpel.)
JD: Elliot? Then who is the woman bleeding to death?
Elliot: Fucked if I know!
Janitor: It's a stunt double I used to test you!
Elliot: Oh, so you didn't really shoot her, it's a bloodpack and she's just pretending to be dead.
Janitor: What? No, she's pretty dead.
(Kelso walks in and trips over the dead Elliot stunt double.)
Kelso: Who put this corpse here? That's it, I'm cutting the hospital's budget by 98%!
Cox: This is YOUR fault!
(Cox punches JD in the face.)
Todd: I'm gay lol
(JD puts on blackface to disguise the back eye Cox gave him.)
Turk: Don't make me call the lads in!

That's what I remember anyway.

Last edited: