Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Bald Chinese people.

The Question

Eternal
saintlegion, god damn it!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Depressing that "Libia" is trending today on twitter.

Is it that the world can't spell? Or are we trying to relate it to a womans sexual organs?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Normally I'd just assume it was Americans spelling it wrong (sorry Americans!), but it looks like "Libia" is how they spell it in Spainland or somewhere.

*grumble* I just read that Bieber has a new haircut and now I want to see it. Why do I want to see it?!

Tisiphone

Brainwashing?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I gave in and googled it.

I hate myself.

Tisiphone

You should only hate yourself if you took the time to critique the haircut.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Or wanked to it. :eek:

Tisiphone

What is the difference really between a FB update and a Tweet?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I gave in and googled it.

I hate myself.

sdhsakdjhsajhds.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What is the difference really between a FB update and a Tweet?
Nothing, if you link the two accounts together. But tweets have to be 140ish characters or less, while FB updates can go on for paragraphs.

If you don't select the options to link your two accounts, the two things remain separate and independent of each other.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I prefer to use the sites separately rather than for any of that cross-pollination updating business. Fb's for personal stuff with people I know, while Twitter's more for seeing what famous people are up to and keeping in touch with the zeitgeist.

I find Twitter's whole setup quite clunky and impersonal, and the msgs thmslvs usly mke my eyes bleed, so I think Facebook's way more suited to chatting with friends and sharing photos from events.

The Question

Eternal
I touched a zeitgeist once. I spent the next two days quarantined. :(

Tisiphone

You didn't get properly immunized.

Tisiphone

I find Twitter's whole setup quite clunky and impersonal, and the msgs thmslvs usly mke my eyes bleed, so I think Facebook's way more suited to chatting with friends and sharing photos from events.

Yeah, I don't care too much for it either. My eyes kinda cross with all the links people put in their tweets.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You'll have to kill me before I link Twitter to Facebook.

There should be a way to filter twitter trends by the age of the people tweeting, so you could select to only see trends generated by those over 18 (so no more Bieber or Jonas Brothers trending round the clock to matter what's going in in the rest of the world.)

The Question

Eternal
If you're gonna use Twitter, don't do it through the web site. Use a desktop/mobile client like TweetDeck. Iz much moar bettar.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You'll have to kill me before I link Twitter to Facebook.

There should be a way to filter twitter trends by the age of the people tweeting, so you could select to only see trends generated by those over 18 (so no more Bieber or Jonas Brothers trending round the clock to matter what's going in in the rest of the world.)
You'd also find out which friends to de-friend, because they are still going on about Beiber & Jonas Bros, and will probably be led away by the authorities soon.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Depressing that "Libia" is trending today on twitter.

Is it that the world can't spell? Or are we trying to relate it to a womans sexual organs?

Dummy! That's the clatoris!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah, I don't care too much for it either. My eyes kinda cross with all the links people put in their tweets.

I never click twitter links because my twitter is almost exclusively a thing I do on the phone when I'm bored, and the phone doesn't like to follow links sometimes. But I like my friend Tisi on facebook, she is teh funneh, so I shall follow her when I remember to.