So Hellman Part Deux

Mr. Toad

Banned
jack said:
YAY Hunchie's playing "dress-up"!

Did Papa Vap make you play dress-up during one of those many 'sessions'? If so, it explains your sexual confusion and mental instability.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No d00der, I was talking about your Mr The Toad dual, idiot.

jack

You must think we're still in the Gutters, where you have your nose buried deeply up Veitch's ass, only because of his hatred for TCJ.

Hate feeding hate...makes sense to me.

jack

Mr. Toad said:
At least you're not in denial like Vap. See Gnome, Pickle's making some real progress!

As usual, you are pwned by my lighting quick repartee, something Pickle isn't.

Even Gagh gets tripped up in my speed editing, so I rarely claim pwnership, except in this case.

Pwned.

Mr. Toad

Banned
jack said:
Hate feeding hate...makes sense to me.

Story of your life, little man. You've spread your hate and bittereness over the internet for nigh on 15 years now.

Vap, I'm going to say this one last time out of concern for the wellbeing of your family: SEEK PSYCHIATRIC HELP. Or forever remain a demented, depraved, sick stalking little repulsive dwarf.

jack

Which "one last time" is this, fuckley? Christ, you just can't let go. I live here. This is my home board, where I post. You've shown no other interest in this board but to very ineffectively stalk me. I've very handily beaten the shit out of you verbally in basically every exchange, yet you just keep saying "please daddy, just one more time".

Whatever, Hellman.

Story of your life, little man. You've spread your hate and bittereness over the internet for nigh on 15 years now.

Just spread it sweetly and thickly over you, you mean?

Speaking of that, is that a tuft, or a goatee between Linda's tits?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Mr. Toad said:
I'm going to SEEK PSYCHIATRIC HELP Or forever remain a demented, depraved, sick stalking little repulsive dwarf.

Good for you!

BTW, on my way home from work tonight, I, well, there's no way to really say this, so....

I think I found your wife.

1790185954eb9c245016wv8.jpg

Sorry bout that....

jack said:
You must think we're still in the Gutters, where you have your nose buried deeply up Veitch's ass, only because of his hatred for TCJ.
"Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... "

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
Shitty Dual said:
Never. This is Danny Hellman we're talking about. It will remain erect forever; a hairy doorknob daring any & all passersby to give it a twist and see what's behind it.

The doorknob leads to a young boy's bedroom, and behind the door, Papa Vap is doing something horrible.

Jack's Dad

What I did back then wasn't a horrible thing it was tender and loving. As I slid a stiff hard dildo up my tender tight ass, I did it it with the utter most care. Those are the days that I developed a real affinity for the homosexual lifestyle.

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
Jack's Dad said:
What I did back then wasn't a horrible thing it was tender and loving. As I slid a stiff hard dildo up my tender tight ass, I did it it with the utter most care. Those are the days that I developed a real affinity for the homosexual lifestyle.

And, I take it, an affinity for my hindquarters.

jack

Shitty Dual said:
Never. This is Danny Hellman we're talking about. It will remain erect forever; a hairy doorknob daring any & all passersby to give it a twist and see what's behind it.

I laughed at this post.