So Hellman Part Deux

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

jack

Kim Nyholm said:
The house has rigged the table; fuck it.

Imagine, protecting themselves from your criminal behavior.

jack

Kim Nyholm said:
The house has rigged the table; fuck it.

One less dual to log in, eh?

Jesus Hunchie, y'can't win!

Jack's Dad

Son, I'm a little teapot, short and stout, Here is my handle, here is my spout, When I get all steamed up, hear me shout, Just tip me over and pour me out!

jack

LOL that was random.

Panda

I think the admin(s) should stop editing the Dancers' posts. I personally like to read their original writings because it illustrates how severly pwned and trolled they are.

So admins: knock it off!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Meh.

The only things I've seen edited are comments that are pretty much incestuous/ pedophilia in manner and content. Seems to me that's touchy ground for TK anyway. Besides, some of the edits are funny as hell. :D

Panda

Sarek said:
Meh.

The only things I've seen edited are comments that are pretty much incestuous/ pedophilia in manner and content. Seems to me that's touchy ground for TK anyway. Besides, some of the edits are funny as hell. :D

I'm not trying to stick up for these idiot Jackdancers (obviously) and illegal stuff should be removed. However, I've noticed an increasing trend at TK lately where anonymous admin(s) fuck around with posts, people's accounts etc...for no good reason, other than they think it's kewl and clever and funnee to abuse their new POWURZ.

I suspect this is a relatively new puppet admin that MM installed recently

In the end, I say 'meh' too, but remember TK history... and the last time an admin decided to troll his own board.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Panda said:
I'm not trying to stick up for these idiot Jackdancers (obviously) and illegal stuff should be removed. However, I've noticed an increasing trend at TK lately where anonymous admin(s) fuck around with posts, people's accounts etc...for no good reason, other than they think it's kewl and clever and funnee to abuse their new POWURZ.

I suspect this is a relatively new puppet admin that MM installed recently

In the end, I say 'meh' too, but remember TK history... and the last time an admin decided to troll his own board.

I'm well aware of TK history. Unlike you, I was here for it. ;)

I also learned long ago not to sweat the small stuff at TK. I've had avs removed, posts edited, signatures replaced or removed, I've pretty much run the gamut of TK fun. It'll probably die sooner or later and some new drama will take it's place.

I for one would like to see another stripper drama. At least that one was interesting and came with pictures. :D

jack

Yeah I liked Tiff's titties :D

jack

Throwing Moon Knights from off the roof at innocent passers by for starters, cunt breath.

jack

Kim Nyholm said:
And exactly what criminal behavior would that be, nutjob?

Quote of the week, or hypocrisy as usual? You decide!

jack

Tuft or goatee? :bigass:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Kim Nyholm said:
If it wasn't for Vaseline my pussy would be tougher than beef jerky.
boycryngkw9.gif

Yep.

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
Sarek said:
I'm well aware of TK history. Unlike you, I was here for it.

I've been thinking about you, Sarek, and I've come to the conclusion that you might be a douche.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Kim Nyholm said:
I've been thinking about you, Sarek, and I've come to the conclusion that you might be a douche.

Ok.

At least I'll find my way into a pussy sooner or later. Unlike you. ;)