So why is posting RLI against the rules?

StringTheorist

My previous title sucked.
You hate it when someone insults you based on the fact that your career is about selling comic books, don't you?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You hate it when someone insults you based on the fact that your career is about selling comic books, don't you?

What? What gives you the impression that being insulted about a successful hobby would have anything to do with my career?

jack

What the hell is wrong with selling comic books?

Nothing that I recall. I made a fuckload of money off it and created a business model that's still successful today.

But again, that has nothing to do with what I do for a living.

jack

I hope you didn't pay too much for your very outdated very used info.

You're probably the 10th victim I've caused to post that particular bit of irrelevant info :bigass:

Nice to know you're my biggest current fan. You follow the same footsteps as the rest. Comics Outpost, 800 response. Shall I predict your next "outing" LOL?

jack

You're doing so well at this, maybe I should hire you to do my resume?

jack

Yes idiot, it took two years for that bit of info to "surface" I was already 2 years gone from that job when the announcement was "made".

You aren't very good at this are you? haven't figured out you're being led down a primrose path yet?

Whatever. What I can assure you is the road you think you're traveling, you won't like where it goes pretty soon.

jack

and you're gone :bigass:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

jack

Beats me. Clearly I've had a bigger impact on their consciousness than vice versa.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
He uses the handle Flaglerchat. When he's trying to hide. He goes from forum to forum posting the PI of members he sees fit to target. He's been to flamewarriors.com, theybannedme, reject-haven and a few others.

He had his own site, but unfortunately, someone complained to the host about his violation of their TOU and it got taken down.

:( :sarek: :who?me?:

jack

Im for that. Once Greg gives me the word, I'll be on it.

jack

lol WHAT A FUCKING DIPSHIT

jack

I am getting the impression that someone at sometime threatened TK with legal action,so now all RLI posts are deleted and people are banned.

Is this true?

Why don't you post yours then?

jack

LOL flatulentchat has been trying to register unsuccessfully at TKR for a couple of days :bigass:

How's that going, big guy?

jack

Lets ask faggotchap what he thinks?

jack

what you think, my little pwned asshole?

jack

haven't gotten in though, have you? :bigass:

Nor will you my little bitch.

Did you come by to dance some more, or are you looking for a little anal to relieve your terminal boredom?