So why is posting RLI against the rules?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Must be lonely at the bottom of the barrel, eh faggotchap?

jack

MOI WHILST PHUKK THOU UPP...............................

MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I see what a GREAT job you're doing currently.

heheheheh

jack

you know whats funny, faggotchap? You CAN'T print my whole last name no matter how many times you try.

pwned each and every time, and I LOVE it :bigass:

jack

LOL @ faggotchap :D

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
He uses the handle Flaglerchat. When he's trying to hide. He goes from forum to forum posting the PI of members he sees fit to target. He's been to flamewarriors.com, theybannedme, reject-haven and a few others.

He had his own site, but unfortunately, someone complained to the host about his violation of their TOU and it got taken down.

:( :sarek: :who?me?:

What a cupcakeer. This guy needs a taste of his own medicine.
He has been following me for about 8 months now posting my info everywhere I am a member and even places that I am not a member.

jack

we are going to discover this is RWC

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
We don't care.

Go spam someplace else.

PS: thanks for posting your email for everyone to see.

I didn't say Jack was a loser because he sold comics. I just said he grew up and moved out of his mother's basement.

There is a difference. :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think it is funny that you've been around for 7 years and you just now know about Jack's comic book history. Even I know it and the drama usually passes right around me and over me and I don't know a thing about it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I think it is funny that you've been around for 7 years and you just now know about Jack's comic book history. Even I know it and the drama usually passes right around me and over me and I don't know a thing about it.

Hell I've been here 6 years and I've known about jack's comic book history for like the last 3 years.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Damn! All the fun shit's been culled from the thread before I could read it and laugh!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Let's just face it. If we've been here long enough, we've seen about 50% of the older member's names and info; or we have them as a friend on facebook.

Congratulations? Wanna sugar cookie?

Withered old cunt.

jack

Shut up, queeb.

jack

Who's Flaglerchat?

Cool, you are using the anger management techniques your therapist explained to you.

Glad you got it under control, bro.

jack

What's that german for?

babelfish says it mean "taking it deeply up the bunghole by six greased turkish wrestlers"

I just wonder why anyone would call themselves that?