sup

Elnidfse

Falconfag against S&M Masochist. Who will win?

Elnidfse

Why not just take your razor that you use to cut yourself everyday and just kill yourself already?

Stop projecting your emo rituals onto me and realize that many of us have better things to do, unlike yourself my good friend, then to cut themselves while staring at the person they wish to pay attention to them. Aside from that, the only respectable means of death that I can envision for you that would have any chance of showing any dignity is not that one at old age that you wish for and not the death for fighthing for what you believe in. What I see for you that would make people respect you more is if you were randomly robbed, cut, and then eaten by mutated flesh-eating flying pieces of paper.

Elnidfse did that already without trying to.

And speaking of which I believe that I can truthfully speak for the spirit of originality when I ask to if it is impossible to make yourself any less original. Dare I say that you couldn't be any less unoriginal then you are right now even if you were so bold to go into public holding Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet and re-enacted both parts, forcing those that walked by you to particpate as random background characters while you move to the point where you respectably drink poison and cleanse the world of your taint.

J&L Massacres said:
Elnidfse said:
Elnidfse = Fail
Oh please, as if truthfully you could say that such a weak comment could even come close to qualifying as a halfway decent insult. I hardly think anybody else thought that such a simplistic edit of mine own words was anything what you could call funny (save falconarg as he is suffering from severe stupidity disorder *that's righty falcy I called you out >:3*). If words could be translated to action then yours would be violent in a way that would be so stupid in nature that it would mistakingly untype itself, thereby creating a void in all space and time and sucking up the one who had dared to type such words with blatant disregard as to what such violent stupidity would conjure.

Also:
Elnidfse

Elnidfse

^And sense you don't have the willpower to read it you, while other people are engaging with and enjoying this senseless babble, will be left in the dark as to why all respect for you has left and also will probably realize that speed, time, and text, are not directly related. That and this response has taken me all of two minutes.

But sure, if you can't comprehend more then 12 words and "short" posts then don't stop me from developing in you any sort of intellect and instead letting you, when you finally die, go to that place where they keep all rapists and Tiger Woods.

stop puttin my name in ur shit

no

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
^And sense you don't have the willpower to read it you, while other people are engaging with and enjoying this senseless babble, will be left in the dark as to why all respect for you has left and also will probably realize that speed, time, and text, are not directly related. That and this response has taken me all of two minutes.

But sure, if you can't comprehend more then 12 words and "short" posts then don't stop me from developing in you any sort of intellect and instead letting you, when you finally die, go to that place where they keep all rapists and Tiger Woods.

Damn it man. Honestly, do you type with your ass? Cuz all I see is shit stains whenever you post.