sup

Elnidfse

Damn it man. Honestly, do you type with your ass? Cuz all I see is shit stains whenever you post.

A type=shit pun has been used so many times that now in todays world when used in a realife situation equats to a man briefly turning around and uppercutting the man so hard on the nose that the last people to see said man are those who are dropping pennies from the roof of a skyscraper.

As it is you are still here so I can only safely assume that you were rescued in a sense of the word by being sucked into a plane jet but not crushed by the engines in a gruesome manner but pecked every now and then by an assortment of different species of birds and Elvis Presley as he is not dead anymore but instead has grown wings and sings songs in the sky.

Needless to say some mercy was given onto you since as I have said before, "you are still here" which makes me think that after hours of being pecked Zeus and Thor took pity on you and knocked the plane down with a lightning bolt, the same that has given you that hideous scar that you have today that is always mistakingly claimed to be your face.

The plane then crashed in the mountains which, through fighting back the hordes of zombies that had been made from the poor passengers caused you to become the hardened and humourless man you are today which resulted in such a shitty post.

And before you ask, none of this was necessary but why did I do it? You might ask. It would probably go along the lines of not only because I want to, but also because I can.

Elnidfse.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Elffy

Why do you keep stating your name as if it means something in itself?

Elnidfse?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hi elfy!

monarchofdeath

A type=shit pun has been used so many times that now in todays world when used in a realife situation equats to a man briefly turning around and uppercutting the man so hard on the nose that the last people to see said man are those who are dropping pennies from the roof of a skyscraper.

As it is you are still here so I can only safely assume that you were rescued in a sense of the word by being sucked into a plane jet but not crushed by the engines in a gruesome manner but pecked every now and then by an assortment of different species of birds and Elvis Presley as he is not dead anymore but instead has grown wings and sings songs in the sky.

Needless to say some mercy was given onto you since as I have said before, "you are still here" which makes me think that after hours of being pecked Zeus and Thor took pity on you and knocked the plane down with a lightning bolt, the same that has given you that hideous scar that you have today that is always mistakingly claimed to be your face.

The plane then crashed in the mountains which, through fighting back the hordes of zombies that had been made from the poor passengers caused you to become the hardened and humourless man you are today which resulted in such a shitty post.

And before you ask, none of this was necessary but why did I do it? You might ask. It would probably go along the lines of not only because I want to, but also because I can.

Elnidfse.

shut up

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hi J&L Massacres

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
sup cupcakeas
elnidfse still post here?
sup

Hi Falconarg.

He hasnt been online for a day or so.

:retard:
mm
sup

No, what I meant, falconarg, is if anyone actually likes you.

I find you to be quite dull, so it's hard for me to imagine anyone voluntarily spending time with you.
sad but true, agreed

i be fuking Cacaophony..she be my hoe and she be sucking my cupcakeah cock all day long..i be sticdking it in her mouf and it stick in her ahzhoe..i be fuck her on her daddy bed and den i be piss on her..HAHAHAHA you be my crackah how i be fucking you hoes all day an getting hi! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shut up, failed dual

Hitler Kitty hates this pointless thread!
me too

Falconarge and Elnidfse, only death after death could probably split you two up.
who the fuck are you again?

DIE IN A FIRE
no U!

and awaaaay
.... from this thread

I would flood this thread with herpes-infected monkey jizz, but it'd be redundant :(
its full of that and more already, and MOAR

lulz

sup

Hi Cassie
sup