The Apple Watch

The Question

Eternal
I would imagine you may also be able to pair it up with an iPad that has a cellular connection, or with an iPod Touch on a WiFi network (for the app that controls the watch's home screen) if all you want it for is synchronize-able apps.

Anything Apple I imagine but pairing it up won't share the apps you have on the other devices. You have to set up your phone and email connections and those pair, the rest is up to you. I still won't buy it and I will go play with it next time I'm in the Apple store.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
My wife got the Apple watch through her work. They build productivity Apps for the Apple ecosystem. I'll wait and see how useful she finds it in a month.

As someone who wears a watch (old school G.I. Joe analog) and also is constantly receiving different messages and alerts (I have everything go through my phone; and part of my job is being 'on call' monitoring), I can see the appeal. I've considered the Microsoft version of it, which is considerably cheaper.

The Question

Eternal
Yes, the Microsoft version is a definite winner. Because if there's any modern convenience you can't live without, it's the Blue Screen Of Death on your wrist.