The Good Queen Ange Royal Thread!!!

Ange

Banned
Please come here and post with your new Queen. I am also looking for some people who I can bestow Titles own. We have A few Royal Titles.

Plus we will Knight some of these Knaves

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut up loser, no one cares. Keep it up and I'll spam this one into oblivion too.

Go away like you said you were going to. No one gives a shit about your lies anyway.

Ange

Banned
Shut up loser, no one cares. Keep it up and I'll spam this one into oblivion too.

Go away like you said you were going to. No one gives a shit about your lies anyway.
Poor obsessed Jack, Begging the mods to help him. crying like a Baby about Queen Ange NOT leaving like she made jack think she was.

Poor Jack thinking everything here is real

no life , Jack , A old man too weird to ever work, just living here!

jack

I thought you were leaving? I guess you own yourself with every post.

So you know, keep right on owning yourself, retard.

jack

All right kids, now that I've made a complete fool out of the n00b, has fun with the carcass.

:bigass:

Ange

Banned
All right kids, now that I've made a complete fool out of the n00b, has fun with the carcass.

:bigass:
Poor Jack, low, low level poster who took beatdown after beatdown in front of his whole world. this dumbfuck with no life just gotta be suicidal now.

Ange

Banned
For my next Royal Decree,

I Crown Loktar the first Royal Prine Of AngeVille.

His Wit And Creativeness Is Far Beyound A normal poster.

He has earned this title even posting anti Ange posts.

I Judge by ability and NOT with only friendsship

Long Live
Prince Loktar

Ange

Banned
I thought you were leaving? I guess you own yourself with every post.

So you know, keep right on owning yourself, retard.
God you are so incredibly boring. I can barely stay awake reading your posts.

Ange

Banned
Prince Dual The Young And Mighty Warrior, Prince Of The Badlands

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
bunch of right royal cunts more like....

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
For my next Royal Decree,

I Crown Loktar the first Royal Prine Of AngeVille.

His Wit And Creativeness Is Far Beyound A normal poster.

He has earned this title even posting anti Ange posts.

I Judge by ability and NOT with only friendsship

Long Live
Prince Loktar

NO! I renounce your decree and your title. I do not recognize you and Dual's authority to rule. I refuse to be a part of you and Dual's shitty Kingdumb Farce. FUCK ANGE. FUCK DUAL.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
There is no life outside of Ange's kingdom, Loktar. Please reconsider.

NO! FUCK YOU KITTY! I'D RATHER BE AN OUTSIDER AND REBEL LIKE JACK AND YUB THAN BE A PART OF QUEEN TRANNY NURSE AND KING DUAL DOUCHE'S KINGDUMB FARCE

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The Badlands was a dead board before Queen Ange graced us with her presence, and breathed life back into this forgotten forum.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The Badlands was a dead board before Queen Ange graced us with her presence, and breathed life back into this forgotten forum.

Ange is a stupid bimbo and a pretender to the crown. The only Badlands Queens I recognize is Queen Ily, Queen Gonad, and Queen Mirah/Love Child/I Love Cunt.

Ange

Banned
NO! I renounce your decree and your title. I do not recognize you and Dual's authority to rule. I refuse to be a part of you and Dual's shitty Kingdumb Farce. FUCK ANGE. FUCK DUAL.
I love your play on words. you are one of the few real talents here. Big fan, Big fan. Anti Ange posts are great as long as they are creative and worth reading. Too bad all the lames&losers here had to attack every new poster. I bet we could have tons of great creative threads here if the good posters had not got bored and left. I am trying my best to bring posters back to the Badlands Forum which was dead when I got here. You must admit. More posters have posted here than before I come. Some for the first time in a long time.

I intend to bring new posters here soon. I will never let Die!!!

Ange

Banned
Ange is a stupid bimbo and a pretender to the crown. The only Badlands Queens I recognize is Queen Ily, Queen Gonad, and Queen Mirah/Love Child/I Love Cunt.
As I have noticed and was told the great Loktar is a loyal friend.

Question, are you one of my God's friends named Loki? You remind me of this great norse God troublemaker. your name brings the Loki name to my mind.
Coincidence ? Maybe and Maybe Not!

jack

This is ALMOST as boring as Foam Knights.

Ange

Banned
FUCK YOU! STOP MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO HATE YOU! GRRRRR!
Aw Buddy, I think we will be very very good friends in the near future

Come here and Hug Ange,