The Good Queen Ange Royal Thread!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
FUCK YOU! STOP MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO HATE YOU! GRRRRR!

LOL. d00d, you can like whomever you want. She's probably a bot, which is probably why Dual likes her so much.

Now, I like Dual, I'm just amazed at how age REALLY makes a difference, especially on things like historical perspective. Considering I've been trolling as an adult longer than he's been alive, I would have to say my experience counts for something.

I've seen this routine that Ange is performing before. It's almost scripted.

jack

LOL. You're kidding, right? Who started a welcome back thread for you within a few minutes of your first return post? There's a compliment. Everyone's glad you're back and telling you so, even your adversaries. That's a compliment.

She's nothing. Her compliments ring hollow.

jack

What's the easiest way to circumcize Ange's brother?

Kick her in the jaw.

Ange

Banned
This is ALMOST as boring as Foam Knights.
No title for you Jack, not even court jester. You are just a old pathetic loser who never even leaves this board to even go outside. Please go post elsewhere if you hate Queen Ange The Beautiful. Be Gone, Ye of no Talent

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Agreed. Lets be clear. I hate her. But a compliment no matter how hollow still tugs at my ego and heart. Sorry for any misunderstanding, I didn't mean to equate your heart felt compliment with her hollow empty compliment. I meant no disrespect.

Ange

Banned
LOL. d00d, you can like whomever you want. She's probably a bot, which is probably why Dual likes her so much.

Now, I like Dual, I'm just amazed at how age REALLY makes a difference, especially on things like historical perspective. Considering I've been trolling as an adult longer than he's been alive, I would have to say my experience counts for something.

I've seen this routine that Ange is performing before. It's almost scripted.
You have been posting that long and reading great posts and you are still a super lame poster. Don't that tell you something?

Poor Jack,

Ange

Banned
Agreed. Lets be clear. I hate her. But a compliment no matter how hollow still tugs at my ego and heart. Sorry for any misunderstanding, I didn't mean to equate your heart felt compliment with her hollow empty compliment. I meant no disrespect.
My compliment was not hollow or untrue. I like your posting creativeness, whether you like or dislike me is really of little importance. I love to laugh, even at anti Ange posts. Like I have said before. I am here to entertain and to be entertained. My brutal honesty forces me to say You are a very good poster, and I can see very smart also, while Jack is boring to read and a waste of time, but I guess everybody knows that.

Ange

Banned
FYI, there is a very fine line between love and hate

There also is a very thin line between Genius And Insanity, I have erased that Line!

Wanna buy a Tee Shirt?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Ange is a stupid bimbo and a pretender to the crown.
She's as legitimate as any of the other morons that have claimed 'leadership' here (except Ily).

The only Badlands Queens I recognize is Queen Ily, Queen Gonad, and Queen Mirah/Love Child/I Love Cunt.
Ily
Great mod. Always has the Badlands best intentions are heart. Present during a crisis. Much love for her and her efforts. Mod 4 Life (hopefully)

Gonad
Has she done a fucking thing down here? no
I have no problems with her personally, but as a mod, fuck her.

Mirah
Mirah tries, but.... never mind. I can go on for paragraphs.
Overall, Mirah was an okay mod. Helped kill traffic down here, but not intentionally (or was it?).

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ange
Stuck up bitch noob trying way too hard to gain acceptance by repeatedly spewing lies about herself and jack and dodging questions(is she a man? is she a nurse? I fear TK will never know for sure)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
she knows a lot more about longterm posting habits than a n00b ought to, just sayin...

Ange

Banned
LOL. You're kidding, right? Who started a welcome back thread for you within a few minutes of your first return post? There's a compliment. Everyone's glad you're back and telling you so, even your adversaries. That's a compliment.

From What I Hear You Are The Biggest Brown Noser On This Board. Stop Sucking Ass With Everybody Here And Get Your Nose Out Of Loktar's Butthole. Sure You Suck Ass With Him. He Is A Legend And A Wonderful Poster. You Claim To Be A Troll For 20 Years And Still A Total Lame&Loser.

20 Years Of Reading Great Posts By Great Posters And You Are Still A Horrible 4th Rate Poster.20Years Of Posting And Still A Total, Nothing, A Nobody, Just A Reatarded Poop Butt Who To Mentally Able To Work Or To Even Go Outside . Just Live Here 24.7. Talk About Somebody With No Life.

Ange

Banned
she knows a lot more about longterm posting habits than a n00b ought to, just sayin...
I have since day one here have about 8 of your members including one mod here fill me in on the past about any I ask. I been on many BB's And Seen a millon times worse than this. This bb hs some superior posters but quite a number of Lightweight Boring Posters Like Jack. He Has Friends Not Because He Is Interesting Or Stimulating But Because He Been Here Forever And Lives Here 24/7.

Ange

Banned
I don't have time to read the whole bb,,,my name is Ange not Jack,,,, I have a real life and it is not a tiny chat room But having read some of your older posts and now knowing you and finding it easy to extrapolate the gist of what you would post, I will without further ado categorically deny your fallacious and capricious allegations. Queen Ange Has Spoken!

Ange

Banned
Ange
Stuck up bitch noob trying way too hard to gain acceptance by repeatedly spewing lies about herself and jack and dodging questions(is she a man? is she a nurse? I fear TK will never know for sure)

Ange

Banned
Queen Ange looks out at her Kingdom known as The Badlands and she sees that all is good. Everyday in Every Way Ange's Realm is getting better and better.