The Good Queen Ange Royal Thread!!!

Ange

Banned
lol yup totally fake, no work today fakey, eh ? even on the stern boards when they asked for proof you failed to deliver, because you're the sad lonely fake spouting the same shit over and over, you must have had one shitty upbringing with big gay earl to turn out this fucking mental, living out a pretend existence in a shameful way of getting virtual attention, because in the real world you are simply a nothing...

I pity you, pretending to be something you could never hope to be....
Boy are you obsessed with Ange.

Ange

Banned
we take turns in fucking you, then we laugh, point and pity you like the washed up nothing you are

late for work?

do you even have a job fakey?

Originally Posted by starguard View Post
Looks like she's got this little bb pretty beat. You all need to get lives outside this little chat room. Try not being so obsessed with Ange; you think about her 24/7.

All hail Queen Ange of Angeville!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Looks like she's got this little bb pretty beat. You all need to get lives outside this little chat room. Try not being so obsessed with Ange; you think about her 24/7.

You realize he was making fun of you when he said that, don't you?

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
wouldnt bother wasting your time, her limited intelligence does'nt get it, and the fact she put it in her sig....priceless....

Yub

Anachrophobic
Shitty Kitty isn't Jack. FYI.

Also, for a MENSA member, you really aren't that smart, are you? I mean, the same boring crap posted to every single criticism of you, the incessant nonsensical lies intended to boost your popularity that do nothing save the opposite of their intention, the lack of recognition of sarcasm and the constant misspelling. Are you attempting to lull us into a false sense of security before you roll out the intelligent and savage retorts? Are you, not unlike a pool shark, playing badly so we are suckered when you bring your A game? Are you not as dense as iridium?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

LOL @ Earl The Biker. A Fat Man In A Lonely Basement Pretending To Be A Masturbating Hot Young Thing.

What a riot.

Ange

Banned
LOL @ Earl The Biker. A Fat Man In A Lonely Basement Pretending To Be A Masturbating Hot Young Thing.

What a riot.
Yeah and all my facebook and 400 friends there, mny in pics with me is too. My dad could get you some pussy, but those biker chicks would fuck you with their strapons. bet Jack would love that.

jack

What a riot.

LOL I know, Earl The Fat Biker LOLOL

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah and all my facebook and 400 friends there, mny in pics with me is too. My dad could get you some pussy, but those biker chicks would fuck you with their strapons. bet Jack would love that.

LOL@the 400 "friends". I know people with 1,000's of FB "friends". Doesn't make them any more special or famous.

Ange

Banned
LOL@the 400 "friends". I know people with 1,000's of FB "friends". Doesn't make them any more special or famous.
That is more myspace. I know every approved friend on facebook. Most I got pictures posing with and on my over 100 videos there, you can count far too many friends with me to count, lol

Ange

Banned
I love how big words frighten Ange and it doesn't respond.
To my knowledge, I respond to just about everything. sorry if I ain't here 24/7 like a few here besides obviusly my beetch Jack.

Ange

Banned
LOL I know, Earl The Fat Biker LOLOL
Shit I gave you links to my dad, go talk to him. he is busy too. a number of jessie james custumers switched over to him to build their expensive custom bikes. I hear some are going for 100,000 that he makes for a few rich guys and show business types. He gets me autographs and I do very well selling them on Ebay. People will make anything I guess.

jack

Shit I gave you links to my dad, go talk to him. he is busy too. a number of jessie james custumers switched over to him to build their expensive custom bikes. I hear some are going for 100,000 that he makes for a few rich guys and show business types. He gets me autographs and I do very well selling them on Ebay. People will make up anything I guess.

Fixed.

Yub

Anachrophobic
To my knowledge, I respond to just about everything. sorry if I ain't here 24/7 like a few here besides obviusly my beetch Jack.

I have made several posts querying you on various things and each have either been ignored or sidestepped. I ask direct questions, no direct answers are forthcoming. I'm seriously beginning to think you either a cabal of 13 year olds thinking you're pranking the adults or some kind of script or bot.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That is more myspace. I know every approved friend on facebook. Most I got pictures posing with and on my over 100 videos there, you can count far too many friends with me to count, lol

Your myspace page is boring and uninteresting as well.