The Good Queen Ange Royal Thread!!!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hey wait a second. Don't bring me into this. I suggested we terminate.

You stopped being a HaHa foam knight once we decided you were all right. In other words, that your brain damage was at acceptable levels for this joint. Whether you like it or not you will be a TK'er. Resistance is...futile.

Riotgear

You stopped being a HaHa foam knight once we decided you were all right. In other words, that your brain damage was at acceptable levels for this joint. Whether you like it or not you will be a TK'er. Resistance is...futile.

Does this mean I have to get a TK tattoo?

Riotgear

There's a difference. You've tried to fit in, and been successful. The others are the ones we mock mercilessly.

This is the first time I've ever been accused of trying to fit in and I didn't bring any mercy. Or experience any for that matter. Those ladies in the tea room are brutal.

Where do I park my Airstream?

Oh and just so y'all know- I may in fact be Anges dad as Elosiel was kind enough to point out. But there were six or eight of us in that GB. Which is why I suggested we terminate.

I do miss her mother. Talk about insatiable. Mmm mm filthy.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Interesting.... interesting.

Ange

Banned

Ange

Banned
Interesting.... interesting.
I saw you Pic. It would make most guys Gag I think. Bet your daughter hates thinking she may wind up looking like you, LMAO.

If your daughter has money I can set her up with a few money hingry dudes. It will be Extra money if she looks like your picture.

Ange

Banned
My poor Lakers they are in Salt Lake City surrounded by a religious cult called Mormons.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I saw you Pic. It would make most guys Gag I think. Bet your daughter hates thinking she may wind up looking like you, LMAO.

If your daughter has money I can set her up with a few money hingry dudes. It will be Extra money if she looks like your picture.

How hilarious that you are jealous of a picture of me from 24 years ago. I like the way I look in that picture. Back then, in the time that picture was taken, I was healthy, relatively young and strong - could climb a mountain, swim in the ocean, ride a bike in a marathon, walk for miles and keep up with a hyperactive 11 year old. Those were awesome days.

I don't need someone to deem me fuckable to try and raise my self esteem. I know I'm fucking awesome. And, in case you didn't know it, that trumps your need for validation any day.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Does this mean I have to get a TK tattoo?

No, there will be a branding ceremony at some point but we don't usually warn the victi-- I mean, plan that too far ahead.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No, there will be a branding ceremony at some point but we don't usually warn the victi-- I mean, plan that too far ahead.

Yes, it is a big deal. Everyone brings a covered dish and, if we can find one, we sacrifice a virgin.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yes, it is a big deal. Everyone brings a covered dish and, if we can find one, we sacrifice a virgin.

mmmmmmmm, casserole...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Loktar - I suggest you get laid soon.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Hot - a man who can spell

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Easier said than done. The last time I had woman throwing themselves at me was when I won the Scripps-Howard Spelling Bee semifinals in 6th grade.

"Cunnilingus. C-U-N-N-I-L-I-N-G-U-S. Cunnilingus. 'Can I use it in a sentence?' (winks at hot female judge) Goddamn right I can, honey..."

Ange

Banned
Hot - a man who can spell
Hey Miss Piggy, Get that old fat ass over here, I wanna cut me off a slab of bacon to go with my eggs

Oink Oink Miss Piggy, Up And At Em!