The Gul's Psychotic Break/WF Implosion Banpool...

The Question

Eternal
Do you think we believe you're not racist after you just demonstrated your own racism?

There. Now you've got something right, even if you did need my help.

The Question

Eternal
...his comments about things specific to the Middle Eastern cultures? How they're all animals who choose to throw trash in the street instead of rubbish bins?

That's not exclusive to Muslims in the middle east. And how would you describe a group of people who choose to throw trash in the streets (to say nothing of urinating and/or defecating in the streets)? How is his criticism of their behavior in any way a criticism of their race?

Right. It isn't -- except in your own racist mind. You, the reader, make his statements about race -- and that is quite separate from anything he, the writer, may or may not have intended. The racism is yours.

gturner

...his comments about things specific to the Middle Eastern cultures? How they're all animals who choose to throw trash in the street instead of rubbish bins? Singapore has the largest Muslim population outside of Saudi Arabia and the punishment for dropping so much as a piece of gum is caning, so I'm fairly sure he's not talking about them.

Likewise, I don't hear of any white Syrian refugees tossing passports to get into Europe. Have you?

Singapore isn't an Islamic country. It's mostly Buddhist and Christian, with a few Muslims and Hindus thrown in. It has barely more Muslims than Belgium. Also, Saudi Arabia doesn't have a large population.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Singapore isn't an Islamic country. It's mostly Buddhist and Christian, with a few Muslims and Hindus thrown in. It has barely more Muslims than Belgium. Also, Saudi Arabia doesn't have a large population.
Aaaaaaaand, there ya go with the tap dancing.

Not playing that with you here. :)

Oerdin

Oh for fuck's sake ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER!
I'm fairly certain that Dinner's comments about "dirty animals" aren't directed at Muslims that look like the ginger, or even the East Asian guy. :/

Then you live a fantasy world which exists only in your mind. I have gone on, at great length, about why that ideology is the problem and why race has nothing to do with it. You, in your determination to inject race into everything, constantly try to distort every to some how be about race. It is a very racist game you play.

The Question

Eternal
Anna's dilemma:

4qIjwYA.jpg

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
That's alright but somewhat overused.

Maybe Thai.

I feel like he's masking an Asian thing
Then you live a fantasy world which exists only in your mind. I have gone on, at great length, about why that ideology is the problem and why race has nothing to do with it. You, in your determination to inject race into everything, constantly try to distort every to some how be about race. It is a very racist game you play.

Oops. Ya' fucked that quote up but good.

Must not read English either.

The Question

Eternal
Well, there's one way to be sure. Does this video make you angry, Oerdin?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Aaaaaaaand, there ya go with the tap dancing.

Not playing that with you here. :)
Well I'll play:

According to the CIA World Fact Book, 33% of the population of Singapore is Buddhist, 18% is Christian, and 14% is Muslim. So it would seem that GTurner is right and Anna's example of a tidy Muslim country is false. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sn.html

Also, the population of Saudi Arabia is around 28 million (same source). Not particularly populace, when you parse by population. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2119.html#sa

I can see why you guys banned him. Facts are kind of an inconvenient truth to your beliefs. :)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'm pretty sure I just figured out why we can't get Oerdin to re. on-topic -

I think he forgot his user name.

Or never knew it.

In English.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well I'll play:

According to the CIA World Fact Book, 33% of the population of Singapore is Buddhist, 18% is Christian, and 14% is Muslim. So it would seem that GTurner is right and Anna's example of a tidy Muslim country is false. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sn.html

Also, the population of Saudi Arabia is around 28 million (same source). Not particularly populace, when you parse by population. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2119.html#sa

I can see why you guys banned him. Facts are kind of an inconvenient truth to your beliefs. :)

Or maybe you shouldn't bring us every little scrap of paper you find laying around.

Fucking nerd.

gturner

Singapore's baby back ribs are pretty famous, and they even have pork rib soup. They have always been a huge trading crossroads, and their cuisine is a blend of Indian, Chinese, Thai, and the Pacific Islands. Unfortunately we don't have many Singaporean restaurants in the US.

It's hard to mistake them for a giant Muslim nation, especially since they're a tiny little island about the size of Guam that sits right on the equator.

That is what Left Forge calls tap dancing. They hurl ridiculous charges of racism and don't like it when people point out all the errors in their facts and logic, as that distracts from the "truthiness" of the charge.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ooo impress us some more with you 'Singaporean' trivia. You're so good at Google.

Is it about the same size as Guam, wubbie? And it sits right on the equator does it?

Lol, fucking nerd.

gturner

No, I actually love Singaporean food. I have to get mixes down at my Asian supermarket because, as I said, there aren't many Singaporean restaurants in the US. San Francisco has one, but I'm not flying across the US to eat there.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
No, I actually love Singaporean food. I have to get mixes down at my Asian supermarket because, as I said, there aren't many Singaporean restaurants in the US. San Francisco has one, but I'm not flying across the US to eat there.

LOL

You're such an international nerd.

gturner

Don't you ever go on weird food binges? I even eat durian ice cream treats, because ice cream treats are the only form of durian I could find. (Durian is the weird Asian fruit that smells like a corpse but tastes great).

My local Asian supermarket has improved ever since they decided it shouldn't smell like dead fish and Clorox. :D

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Whoa, you know what durian is?

And you ate durian ice cream because it was the only durian you could find and had to have it?

You fucktard.

Anyone who has a television knows what durian is.

Ever heard of Bizarre Foods/Andrew Zimmern? Yeah, so has everyone else.

Fucking stupid nerd.

gturner

But have you tasted it? It's hard as fuck to find!

But apparently fermented Scandi fish is worse. I've been tempted to order a can.

The Question

Eternal
Well I'll play:

They are bent on defending a viciously oppressive, brutally violent theocracy from any criticism.

Womens' rights? Liberals don't believe in them, not when Islam is violating them.

Minority rights? Liberals don't believe in them, not when Islam is violating them.

Here's what liberals do believe in: the destruction of western civilization -- by which should be understood actual civilization -- and everything else can be thrown by the way-side.

As a woman, under Islamic hegemony, Anna would be forced to stop driving, stop voting, stop reading, stop working, stop speaking to men she doesn't know; she could not associate with whom she likes, work where she likes, pursue a romantic relationship with whom she likes, could forfeit her very life for refusing unwanted romantic or sexual advances.

Does that bother her? Apparently, it absolutely does not. She is committed to defending this bronze-age religion from criticism, even at the peril of her own freedom and her very life. Because "racism."