THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ah, so the small price is because of a "haunted" rep. Got it. Well, their superstitious stupid is your gain. :bigass:

It looks nice inside. New floors and a lovely tiled kitchen. I did put a bid in on it, we'll see what happens. The realtor is very nice too which is a plus.

jack

This is the kitchen. There's a huge back deck and yard too.

l770d4044-m5xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

jack

https://ceejayat24mercer.createaforum.com/index.php

:bigass:

Not receiving or providing pay/TOS violations

That's what the link reveals dumbass. Nice self own BLACKPOOPER. Same link you posted earlier in the thread. Unfortunately for you, it's the same link you've been bragging about this whole failed thread. And yes, your board is indeed offline for TOS violations. I didn't realize you were grifting too, but I'm not surprised by anything you do or say, to be honest.

Guess how that happened you dumb bastard? Just ask your ISP about the DMCA complaint. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL you probably already did. Guess you'll have to start from scratch. Hope you didn't put too much work into it. :bigass: Or money for that matter.

Last edited:

jack

I know you're stupid, but holy fuck dude. It's kind of like when I trashed your KKK thread with pics of white guys owning black ho's and your response was to say the opposite. I'm not the one bragging about starting up a new board.

But I'm bragging about shutting yours down :bigass: The links (and time stamps) speak for themselves. This is your board and it's offline for TOS violations. Prove otherwise.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
This is the kitchen. There's a huge back deck and yard too.

l770d4044-m5xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

That's pretty not bad looking. I mean, except for the fact that that's not a whole lot of countertop if you factor in meal prep space + microwave + coffee maker + toaster + whatever other small kitchen appliances. You could augment that, of course, by either installing a permanent kitchen island or just buying a mobile kitchen island or sideboard.

From just this photo, I get the impression that it is a bit of a fixer-upper, but one that wouldn't require all that much fixer to get back to upper.

jack

That's pretty not bad looking. I mean, except for the fact that that's not a whole lot of countertop if you factor in meal prep space + microwave + coffee maker + toaster + whatever other small kitchen appliances. You could augment that, of course, by either installing a permanent kitchen island or just buying a mobile kitchen island or sideboard.

From just this photo, I get the impression that it is a bit of a fixer-upper, but one that wouldn't require all that much fixer to get back to upper.

Considering it got rebuilt after a tree killed two people and basically destroyed the house a couple three years ago I get what you mean. There's also a VERY nice wheeled kitchen cart with butcher block that's included. That space in the back is for a stove and the other space is for a fridge (on the right)

jack

48eac7cb_47a1f24149ab8.jpg

jack

edc0220c6132d429a66bb7c92cf18434.jpg

jack

aae9263f9d3c4175726c2cf48ab800be.jpg

jack

bc314dfbb9236740eb187b817ec32c5b.jpg

jack

112717-celebs-love-has-no-color-2.jpg

jack

Alexis-Ohanian-Serena-Williams-image002.jpg

jack

original.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Now, the Kingdom of Brownfoot... That might be a forum worth joining.

I have a member pending by the name of brownfoot. PM me which main who will be using this sock account....Khas Baahahahahahahaha

The Question

Eternal
So, the trigger has been pulled. 32Gb RAM kit, new keyboard, mouse, and mousepad, 27" display will all get here Monday (if Amazon shipping estimates are to be believed.)

Didn't actually want the 27" version of this display, because from what I've read, 1080p at 27" size looks a tit bit pixelated. But, meh, fuck it, my eyesight ain't tip fucking top anyway, plus the 25" version won't be in stock until the end of the month.

1Tb SSD (a Western Digital Blue series) will get here a bit later.