The ku kiux klan

The Question

Eternal
We stopped the kkk (ku klux klan) from wearing those robes and pointed hats. So now those racist SOB are controlling our goverment system wearing suits and bow ties. The tables has turned from the slave master raping our black women to the Black man pleasuring their white women.

The tables never turned. The Democrats just got you back onto a plantation. Only this is a plantation you don't see. Massah still feeds and clothes you, only this time he thought ahead and attacked you on multiple fronts:

1. Wrecked the black family unit. Who's raising black kids? Television and radio; now, Youtube and Worldstarhiphop.
2. Welfare dependence that pays extra for every kid -- as long as there's no father in the home.
3. BLM? That's where your Democrat massah has your dumb asses workin'.
4. Anti-education. So that anybody who leaves the plantation? You accuse them of "ackin white." Ask Ben Carson or Thomas Sowell.

Same slaves. Same masters. Different plantation.

That's why they hate Republicans. Because it was Republicans who freed your great grandparents or great-great grandparents. While you're crying about the Ku Klux Klan, look up just who they targeted and what their aims were:

History.com said:
Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

The KKK were terrorizing blacks, yeah, but they didn't leave out white Republicans. That much you apparently were never told. The KKK was a Democratic terrorist organization, every particle as much as it was a racial terrorist organization.

And before you spew up that, "The parties switched!" business -- no, they didn't.

Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson said:
“These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again. [Said to Senator Richard Russell, Jr. (D-GA) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1957]”

Trace that all the way to Biden, who infamously said,

CNN said:
"You've got more questions?" Biden replied. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

The Democratic Party still think they own. You.

And the tragic fucking thing is, a lot of black people act like the Democratic Party is 100% correct in that belief.

Oerdin

It is a nobody group with hardly any members and no power. For some reason idiots like to pretend it is 100 years ago probably because there is so little actual racism around these days that they are forced to lie and pretend in order to keep up their race based grifting.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
C'mon Highwayman, you can cut all that political shit out about the kkk out. The fact is, the today's ku klux klan aren't worthy of that title no more. With all the white women having babies by every race on the planet that those redneck fucks despise left them without any thing to hate. Society doesn't allow the kkk to wear their customs no longer, not even on halloween.

Trump Thinks Only Black People Are on Welfare, But Really, White Americans Receive Most Benefits

In fact, whites are the biggest beneficiaries when it comes to government safety-net programs like the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, commonly referred to as welfare.

Click Here For Complete Story

:bigass:

^I proved my point right there^ For 100 years you krackers have been blaming Blacks and illegal mexicans for welfare and section 8. Government assistance was first originated to help white folk when slaves were officially freed in 1963.

At the stroke of midnight on January 1, 1863, the Emancipation Proclamation came into effect and declared enslaved people in the Confederacy free.

You know how you white people do today, create unnecessarily high paying jobs to support their kind. Keeping y'all paid and kept.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
One of his baby mama's told me Blackkkfoot was well hung!

When I asked her how she kkknew that she pointed out she couldn't get her fingers between the rope and his neckkk.

jack

sorry, my "KKK" kkkey seems to be stuckkk.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
WOW> A Jew grasping white supremacy and supporting Black Lives Matter, while his people are still living in poverty by the nazi party under Adolf Hitler (1889-1945). You're a fucking mess jack. The nazi party = ku klux klan.

Save Lives This Passover!
The cries of impoverished and elderly Jews will go unheeded this Passover unless we answer them with help and compassion! Right now, we’re preparing to rush Passover food boxes to help these precious Jewish souls during this sacred time. Make this Passover meaningful by providing one, two, or even more Passover food blessings at only $25 each for struggling Jews who could never afford the items needed to faithfully and joyfully observe this biblical holiday without you.

Click here to make your donation, jack.

These Jews must be in bad shape if $25 could feed them for a month. I spent $25 on breakfast this morning and about to get a $25 hair cut.

jack

The Question

Eternal
The nazi party = ku klux klan.

Remember what I said about how the Democratic Party instilled hostility toward education in the black community? When the plantation was visible, you all weren't allowed to read, let alone become educated. The new and improved Democrat plantation fixed it so you, yourselves, are against reading and becoming educated.

And you, you whopping fucking imbecile, are proof that that approach succeeded. :no:

jack

jack venooker does. :bigass:

How's the bromance going cupcakeer? Are you able to cum while fapping to thoughts of me? Your failed obsession is quite amusing.

As is your dancing last few days. Very entertaining.

The Question

Eternal
Yo, stoop anchor! Got a form for you to fill out.
159072695_3946440018752750_4370690700707075630_n.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Trump Thinks Only Black People Are on Welfare, But Really, White Americans Receive Most Benefits

In fact, whites are the biggest beneficiaries when it comes to government safety-net programs like the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, commonly referred to as welfare.

Click Here For Complete Story

I did a survey of my old neighborhood. About 15 years ago my neighborhood consisted of 100 apartments, 99 of the families were Black. I went back Sunday, today's total = 59 blacks, 39 whites and 2 spanish families. 36 of those 39 white women had children by black men and 1 got dicked up by a mexican. WOW, how times have changed. Find your local kkk member and see what he thinks of that. Snow White getting jacked upped by us. The only difference is they rapped our black women. White women are seeking and enjoying black dick.

jack

^^^RACIST POST OF THE DAY, BY OUR RESIDENT RACIST PORCH MONKEY^^^

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So, as usual, you own yourself for nothing. This discussion is bullshit, as is your pointless thread and I'm done here.

Bye bye.

^Posted on Mar 5^ Made 6 messages since then :bigass: Yeah right! Nobody reads my......:bigass:. I've been gone for 6 days. :bigass: Mad Bro? Now go out a find your local kkk member to discuss why white women are having children with black men. See how today's ku klux klan feels about the situation.

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:

jack

jack

:bigass: "I've been gone for 6 days. "

Not according to the time stamps "bro" :bigass: You live here :bigass: You mad bro? Unlike you, the time stamps don't lie. Now keep posting your racist cupcakeer fantasies to dead air. No one cares but you baaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah

Last edited:

jack

Sarek said:
Shut the fuck up Cee Jay

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Question

Eternal
I did a survey of my old neighborhood.

Yourself? Doubtful. Maybe somebody else did one and you're just stealing the credit for it. Or nobody did one at all and you're lying through your teeth. Either possibility fits your usual M.O., after all.

The Question

Eternal
Find your local kkk member and see what he thinks of that

Amusingly, the only reason you'd think anybody should be bothered by that is if you know that said hypothetical KKK member is right; that you, yourself, believe that miscegenation makes those white women "dirty."

jack

I'd be more inclined to wonder about his proclivity for stroking white dick in the bathroom.