The ku kiux klan

The Question

Eternal
I don't want to think about that. Or about his most recent "Hummer", now that it's clear just what he's actually talking about when he mentions those.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Find your local kkk member and see what he thinks of that.

Amusingly, the only reason you'd think anybody should be bothered by that is if you know that said hypothetical KKK member is right; that you, yourself, believe that miscegenation makes those white women "dirty."

No it doesn't make white women "dirty". I'd fuck a white woman, but in my day that wasn't an issue. Yesterday's white women wasn't all that to me. Any who. I was just pointing to the fact that y'all white people including the kkk rapped our black women and killed the black man. Now your white women are seeking out the pleasures of every black man who's paid in full, or just wanna get jacked up by a black man because its easier to land that welfare check, food stamps and public housing.

And Another Thang:

I'm pretty much use to seeing black men having children with white men, but white men having babies with black women..I will not condone that. To make a long story short, I'm trying to put this kkk power bullshit to rest.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL no one cares what you condone or don't. Your opinion is meaningless and has no power to shape anything. Just like your "contributions" to this thread.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I did a survey of my old neighborhood. About 15 years ago my neighborhood consisted of 100 apartments, 99 of the families were Black. I went back Sunday, today's total = 59 blacks, 39 whites and 2 spanish families. 36 of those 39 white women had children by black men and 1 got dicked up by a mexican. WOW, how times have changed. Find your local kkk member and see what he thinks of that. Snow White getting jacked upped by us. The only difference is they rapped our black women. White women are seeking and enjoying black dick.

^True fact^

Yourself? Doubtful. Maybe somebody else did one and you're just stealing the credit for it. Or nobody did one at all and you're lying through your teeth. Either possibility fits your usual M.O., after all.

:bigass: The ghetto is changing. With white women having more and more children with black men, the goverment is making these places a better place to live. My old neighborhood now has two swimming pools, two club houses and a tennis court, but no basketball court. The blacks who don't live there any more has houses through the county. White women did that.

jack

I'll go with the Highwayman and call bullshit on your survey. I mean as far as you doing it.

You steal other people work and call it your own :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^^RACIST POST OF THE DAY, BY OUR RESIDENT RACIST PORCH MONKEY^^^

LOL no one cares what you condone or don't. Your opinion is meaningless and has no power to shape anything. Just like your "contributions" to this thread.

:bigass:

Mad bro? Did you make a contribution to those forgotten Jews like I told you yet? Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

jack

I never read that thread, so I have no idea what you're referring to. Dance some more for me jiggybooboo.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Question

Eternal
Yesterday's white women wasn't all that to me.

Or today's. Or any woman of any ethnicity, amirite Mr. "Hummer"? :sarek:

Any who. I was just pointing to the fact that y'all white people including the kkk rapped our black women and killed the black man.

I haven't rapped (?!) or killed anyone, ya mongoloid. I'm not my ancestors, nor are you yours. Each of us is an individual living his own life. Mine hasn't included rape or murder. Can't speak as to yours, of course, and that's my point.

jack

LOL @ "wax my hummer". Guess that's code for something disgusting.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Tattered Robes: The State of the Ku Klux Klan in the United States

Despite a persistent ability to attract media attention, organized Ku Klux Klan groups are actually continuing a long-term trend of decline. They remain a collection of mostly small, disjointed groups that continually change in name and leadership. Down slightly from a year ago, there are currently just over thirty active Klan groups in the United States, most of them very small. However, the association of Klan members with criminal activity has remained consistent. The long-term decline of Ku Klux Klan groups is due to several factors, including increasing societal rejection of what the Klan stands for; a growing perception by white supremacists that Klan groups are outdated; and competition with other white supremacist movements, from racist skinheads to white supremacist prison gangs.

For Complete Story Click Here

jack

f60407329d6c3c20768b699a275e1742.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I haven't rapped (?!) or killed anyone, ya mongoloid. I'm not my ancestors. Each of us is an individual living his own life. Mine hasn't included rape or murder and that's my point.

Don't try and distance yourself from the ku klux klan now, those are your people. Hold up. Are you saying you're not white? I don't see any other race disrespecting Black Americans like white people and you do.....Well besises jack(Jew), Charlemange(Mexican), Starship Coyote and BROWNFOOT.

jack

LOL he's still calling Chalremagne a "Mexican" That's too fucking funny.

btw statistics show, blacks hate blacks more than whites do. Black on black murder, crime, rape etc are the highest crime statistics out there.

Of course, idiots like you don't do real research. If you did you wouldn't make ignorant statements like you've been doing all over this shit thread :bigass:

So the real racist in this thread is ......wait for it

YOU :bigass:

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Don't try and distance yourself from the ku klux klan now, those are your people.

See, this is what makes you a racist. Racism is based on the idea of treating individual people as indistinguishable from other people based on their race.

Am I a racist for calling you a cupcakeer? Nope. Know why? Because there is a difference between black people and cupcakeers, just like there's a difference between white people and hippies, or hispanic people and cholos.

Race is an immutable characteristic, not a group identity or a stereotype. You're not a cupcakeer because you're black. Like I've said before, I don't even know for an incontrovertible fact that you are black. But you absolutely are a cupcakeer. You go to absurd lengths to live that stereotype. If I spent all my time on this board talking about nothing but drugs, chakras, karma and free love and had some tie-dyed shit for an avatar, I'd pretty thoroughly fucking expect to be called a dirty hippie. See how that works?

Hold up. Are you saying you're not white? I don't see any other race disrespecting Black Americans like white people and you do.....Well besises jack(Jew), Charlemange(Mexican), Starship Coyote and BROWNFOOT.

Item #2 in evidence of the fact that you're a racist: you're the one constantly bringing up race. That's like 90% of what you post about -- by which I mean, posts actually written by you, not just copypasta'd from somebody else.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Am I a racist for calling you a cupcakeer? Nope.

Yes! Yes you are a racist for calling me a cupcakeer and that's the way it is. Because you wouldn't walk up to your neighbor, co-worker and say "what up cupcakeer". As far as I'm concerned, you are the most racist person on this board...Besides jack. In real life, you probably never use that word in a public situation. But since you on the internet you choose to say cupcakeER an awful lot.

There is a difference between black people and cupcakeers.

Bullshit. That maybe true in your real world, but not here at Troll Kingdom. You've posted "cupcakeer" more than anyone in the history of this board....Well, besides jack. I have never had a white person in real life used that word around me. Shit, my black people has never used cupcakeer when talking with me.

Item #2 in evidence of the fact that you're a racist: you're the one constantly bringing up race. That's like 90% of what you post about

I'm BLACK and can't be racist. I may have occasionally gone over board by using words to describe white people as...crackers, rednecks, trailor parke trash, honkey, wet backs at Troll Kingdom. I have never used those offensive words in my real life world. The rest of your post is some political ku klux klan crap that I will not engage in with you. Those are just excuses of why you use the word "cupcakeer". jack doesn't use that bullshit to explain why he uses the word "cupcakeer".

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can Black People Be Racist?

Black people have often been accused of being racist by the very people who were racist to them. The issue with calling a Black person racist is that Black people, by definition, cannot be racist. Racism only exist within a power structure that systematically and institutionally rewards whiteness. The closer you are to being white, the more power you hold.

Click Here For Complete Story

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yes! Yes you are a racist for calling me a cupcakeer and that's the way it is. Because you wouldn't walk up to your neighbor, co-worker and say "what up cupcakeer". As far as I'm concerned, you are the most racist person on this board...Besides jack. In real life, you probably never use that word in a public situation. But since you on the internet you choose to say cupcakeER an awful lot.

Bullshit. That maybe true in your real world, but not here at Troll Kingdom. You've posted "cupcakeer" more than anyone in the history of this board....Well, besides jack. I have never had a white person in real life used that word around me. Shit, my black people has never used cupcakeer when talking with me.

I'm BLACK and can't be racist. I may have occasionally gone over board by using words to describe white people as...crackers, rednecks, trailor parke trash, honkey, wet backs at Troll Kingdom. I have never used those offensive words in my real life world. The rest of your post is some political ku klux klan crap that I will not engage in with you. Those are just excuses of why you use the word "cupcakeer". jack doesn't use that bullshit to explain why he uses the word "cupcakeer".
STFU cupcakeER!

jack

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now I'm off to watch the Marvelous Ms Maisel