THE 'LEAVE ELNIDFSE ALONE' THREAD!

Elnidfse

huh fagonass?

Dershocka

dershocka
Some jagoff who crawled out from under a pile o shit somewhere.

Goes to show the only good thing to come out of a pile o shit is shrooms.

Elnidfse

Your so clever.

Fuck off fagot. Ever since I've raped you all you can do is make a sly post and then try to hide in the shadows before you shit your pants. The only thing you are doing is showing how much a victim I've turned you into. Now get out and stop fagin' up Troll Playground.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
Rape isn't always sexually. Thank you for showing me how your mind works :evil:

Yeah, I was guessing there. But it was based on the fact that you're not intelligent enough to mind fuck anyone.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Yeah, I was guessing there. But it was based on the fact that you're not intelligent enough to mind fuck anyone.
What's the words of an idiot to myself. Keep on barking, Sarek. That's pretty much all that you have.

Elnidfse

That's because I don't qualify for the Special Olympics, Sarek. I can't arm myself for something I can't participate in.

Elnidfse

And Jack is still up, though he said he was retiring. Lot's of weird stuff going on tonight.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
That's because I don't qualify for the Special Olympics, Sarek. I can't arm myself for something I can't participate in.

Yes. And based on that, perhaps you should also reconsider your participation in life. ;)

Elnidfse

Your absolutely right. Why arm myself for a shining bright future when I can degrade myself to a dead-beat bum and be akin to you.