THE 'LEAVE ELNIDFSE ALONE' THREAD!

Dershocka

dershocka
Elnidfse said:
Your so clever.

Fuck off fagot. Ever since I've raped you all you can do is make a sly post and then try to hide in the shadows before you shit your pants. The only thing you are doing is showing how much a victim I've turned you into. Now get out and stop fagin' up Troll Playground.

Why hide your meltdown in the spolier tag? Its too beautiful to conceal. Drink my piss?

Elnidfse

Ha. you lilly liver fail fag go climb a wall of dicks. I'm more ashamed that using a language suitable of you flies in one ear and die the other. Still, I am most ashamed that I GIVE you ammunition and your too stupid to take advantage, instead half-assing an insult. This is probably your last chance. Now use my first sentence and do it right. Or you could refuse and make some stupid reason as to why. It is your call.

MORBO

Elnidfse said:
Ha. you lilly liver fail fag go climb a wall of dicks.

YOU MISSPELLED 'LILY.'

I'm more ashamed that using a language suitable of you

AWKWARD PREPOSITIONAL PHRASING.

flies in one ear and die the other.

UM... WHAT JUST HAPPENED THERE?

Still, I am most ashamed that I GIVE you ammunition and your too stupid to take advantage, instead half-assing an insult.

YOU'RE

This is probably your last chance. Now use my first sentence and do it right. Or you could refuse and make some stupid reason as to why. It is your call.

"PROBABLY" YOUR LAST CHANCE? PICK A SIDE, LITTLE MISS; QUIT BEING SO WISHY-WASHY.

Elnidfse

You don't know the grammar differences between you and your and you're, do you? You're means, 'you are'. 'You are last chance' doesn't make much sense. Aside of my mispelling of lil' that text was fine. Ignoring that, you said spelling trolls are weaker then grammar trolls. Or was it vice versa?

Elnidfse

You don't know the grammar differences between you and your and you're, do you? You're means, 'you are'. 'You are last chance' doesn't make much sense. Aside of my mispelling of lil' that text was fine. Ignoring that, you said spelling trolls are weaker then grammar trolls. Or was it vice versa?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Elnidfse said:
Actually, he's right about the "you're" in the 2nd to last quote ;)

Elnidfse

Linkz to laws of grammar. I won't be tossing off my bad habits without substantial proof.

Cacophony

Still, I am most ashamed that I GIVE you ammunition and your too stupid to take advantage, instead half-assing an insult.
^ That's the 2nd to last quote he posted.

"Your" should be "you're."

You are too stupid.

EDIT: I'm not saying that you're stupid - I was quoting the post :p

Cacophony

Elnidfse said:
Linkz to laws of grammar. I won't be tossing off my bad habits without substantial proof.
I don't need proof. You obviously know the proper usage for this, you just slipped up.

Just don't say that you're right without checking to see if you're actually wrong.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
:slap:

Elnidfse

Cacophony said:
I don't need proof. You obviously know the proper usage for this, you just slipped up.

Just don't say that you're right without checking to see if you're actually wrong.
It's hard to do this on a cellular device. I'm out havin a lil fun with that friend. You'll have to excuse my grammar and an assortment of other problems. Im only typing out egotistical shi partly cause I want to. Mostly cause I can. I've some interesting photographic memories of today. But, enough of That. Out!

Cacophony

You're excused, then :p

MORBO

OBVIOUSLY, ENID CAN'T MULTI-TASK.

MORBO CANNOT STRESS STAYING FOCUSED ENOUGH. THIS IS HOW THEY WILL JUDGE YOU.

Elnidfse

MORBO said:
OBVIOUSLY, ENID CAN'T MULTI-TASK.

MORBO CANNOT STRESS STAYING FOCUSED ENOUGH. THIS IS HOW THEY WILL JUDGE YOU.
I was focused on being out. You had a potentially good thing going and then your second comment contrasted with the first. It was still was over-all eyebrow raising. Congrats.

MORBO

THAT'S HOW MORBO ROLLS, RUNT; STICK AND MOVE.

LEARN TO DEAL.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^I'll give you 20 bucks if you just eat Elf boy.

You do need roughage in your diet, right?

Elnidfse

MORBO said:
THAT'S HOW MORBO ROLLS, RUNT; STICK AND MOVE.

LEARN TO DEAL.
I never said I had a problem. And I have an excellent poker hand.
Sarek said:

Sarek's still mad from when I cheated him in a card game. It's okay to vent. I won't hold your insults against you.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
I never said I had a problem. And I have an excellent poker hand.

Sarek's still mad from when I cheated him in a card game. It's okay to vent. I won't hold your insults against you.

Cheating is about the only way you could win.

MORBO

Sarek said:

UNFORTUNATELY, INGESTING ENID WOULD CAUSE MORBO TO 'SPRAY THE BOWL.'