The Mine Field Year in review!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Dr_Dave silenced by the minions of orthodoxy?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I still contend that the device was actually a masturbation aid.

CaptainWacky

They still have souls in this time period.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
July:

It was MAD TIME's for a few MFers. One such poster was Tisiphone who got caught in a corn maze, and promptly set fire to it. When she got out she was in a night garden (Your guess is as good as mine as to what that is).

CaptainWacky felt an emotion this month, well that or it was gas from too many mongoose crisps.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
July:

It was MAD TIME's for a few MFers. One such poster was Tisiphone who got caught in a corn maze, and promptly set fire to it. When she got out she was in a night garden (Your guess is as good as mine as to what that is).

CaptainWacky felt an emotion this month, well that or it was gas from too many mongoose crisps.

Night garden is where all the vegetables go to have an orgy. You haven't lived until you've seen a kumquat and a zucchini "making salad" sweet sweet, dirty salad.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Veggie Tales: The E! True Hollywood Story?

CaptainWacky

It was the emotion of spaggledack.

CaptainWacky

WHAT HAPPENED IN AUGUST STAYS IN AUGUST?

CaptainWacky

September brought many changes...AND A FEW PIGS.

Mirah

I love you
October/November Dr_Dave publishes major best seller revealing all of the affairs and drug sniffing performance enhancer drugged up midgets in Tahiti?

CaptainWacky

Dr_Dave invents "I'm beginning to doubt Lance Armstrong's claim that he walked on the moon" joke, doesn't make any money off it.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
August:

Sausageman decided to live in a sausage factory for an entire week, for a reality television show. He did it, but found out later that it was a prank from curiousa2z.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Late August

After production ends, Cassie runs through the sausage factory with a wheat thresher and a case of mason jars.

CaptainWacky

We'll never know what Curiousa2z did with all that footage of SAUSAGEMAN and the sausages...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I placed a bid on eBay, but the auction disappeared before it was over.

CaptainWacky

Yes but then he said "and now for members of the POLITICAL PENIS society..."