The SuN HATES Seph Thread

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Some drama for shitts n giggles.

I hate him, so ask what u want & i'll give the honest answer.
If I don't know it, I'll make it up.

No XxX rated pix 4 TK....tho there will be some floating around the interwebz, some dudes just don't know when to stop

First cab off the rank gets a jelly bean <3

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Did he ever fart when you were giving him head?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Wait, so: he goes back to the UK -> he fucks around with someone named "Emma" -> he proposes to marry you last week?

jack

I cant keep up.

SuN

I'm pleased he went to such elaborate lengths for a troll, it gave me more opportunity to give him more rope :)

SuN

Wait, so: he goes back to the UK -> he fucks around with someone named "Emma" -> he proposes to marry you last week?

yeah pretty much.
Only he fucked around with emma for years & claims she is scum & destroyed his presious little heart.
She cant be that bad if he keeps eeting her cunt, true?

I guess some people like to remain the perpetual victim, attention or something I suppose.

Big bad SuN...p000r little Seph....somehow this scenery seems familiar

jack

LOL. So is the answer (b) anal(receiving). Is he into pegging?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

yeah pretty much.
Only he fucked around with emma for years & claims she is scum & destroyed his presious little heart.
She cant be that bad if he keeps eeting her cunt, true?

I guess some people like to remain the perpetual victim, attention or something I suppose.

Big bad SuN...p000r little Seph....somehow this scenery seems familiar

Shit and giggle drama is fake drama. This seems more shit than giggle, especially given jack's anal comment.

SuN

No its rl Lox....he's been super sweet for about 10 days with lotsa i loves u & come to europe with me...& kiss kisses....i might post logs when i get home...
But yeah he was super sweet because he is a fake cunt

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh & Jax....ur Jelly Bean

2327.imgcache.png

Y'know, spiralling between public love and hate posts, sudden hasty marriage proposals, and a handy ultrasound pic: this is how rumors start...just saying.

Luckily I can read the fine print.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No its rl Lox....he's been super sweet for about 10 days with lotsa i loves u & come to europe with me...& kiss kisses....i might post logs when i get home...
But yeah he was super sweet because he is a fake cunt

*bear hug huggles SuN*

SuN

he's a pervert anyway, its good he is out of my bed

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Damn...

:(

SuN

yeah he is a fucking asshole, srsly

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Look, I make no bones about the fact that I haven't a clue what the hell is going on here (and for all I know I could be getting pwnt, it is TK after all), but I do wish you both happiness in whatever relationships you pursue and whomever with.

Seph

Retired Account
he's a pervert anyway, its good he is out of my bed

Coming from the girl that used to throw a paddy when i wudnt, LOL.

jack

What's that mean, "throw a paddy"?

:popcorn: