The SuN HATES Seph Thread

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have to say, when I connected irl with Chris and Neil it was mostly taken up with TK and the surrounding stuff going on at the time, but I wasn't fucking them either, it was just a connected visit. Mirah would prolly be the best beacon of that also, she met many TKers, so she'd be able to say what the majority of her convos with them would be. So I'm not surprised about it. I gave him lots of shit at TKR over his roles at all three boards, and we're still talking to each other, but I'm not surprised he needed to bitch to someone about it.

jack

So all this means you really love him, twould appear.

jack

Yknow what I love most about your RH thread?

:bigass:

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
hahaha seph.... i'm just begining carving u up like a fish ;)
u shouldnt doubt me, ive been trying to tell u this since we first hit it off...i like my words to mean something, i like to stand by them & deliver on what i promise, unlike ur dear embarassed self.

hope everyone got a nice little eyeful b4 the perma ban....did it make u feel strong?

SuN

Seph did it cross ur mind that i dont want u to love me.....I never wanted you to love me?

Im not some lost fucking puppy u can 'love' into ur idea of what i should be.
yeah im damaged, but im also a happy & successful person, most of the time.
& who are u to measure that happiness & tell me its incomplete? what if its all i can ever have?

My failings lie in the things that haunt me, you shouldnt have toy'd with them, especially when u don't know a person & its become very clear just how much u dont know me.

skag head hey seph?

yeah everyone @ tk & interwebz i like heroin.....china white to be exact, its pretty nice.
It used to be nicer, but i moved on & now i dance at my leisure & I enjoy most of the steps.

Seph likes heroin too, although he cant admit it. He used to beg me to hit him up, beg like a little baby...I asked him why he likes it so much, but he couldnt tell me.
I tried to tell him why i like it so much but he wouldnt believe me.
I tried to tell him today, but he still didnt listen...kept poking me with the stick.

Oh well, I tried, i failed & all the power games have no power anymore.

I feel really nice, kinda liberated really. Thanks for that ;)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You know, between Saint, and Seph, and that idiot Cody, and Loktar's twirlybird imagery, I no know more than I EVER wanted to about the assorted cocks of TK/RH/TKR.

This is NOT why I came to the internet. Put. The Penises. Away.

Christ, I need another vacation...

Seph

Retired Account
ZZZzzzzz

jack

Seph did it cross ur mind that i dont want u to love me.....I never wanted you to love me?

Im not some lost fucking puppy u can 'love' into ur idea of what i should be.
yeah im damaged, but im also a happy & successful person, most of the time.
& who are u to measure that happiness & tell me its incomplete? what if its all i can ever have?

My failings lie in the things that haunt me, you shouldnt have toy'd with them, especially when u don't know a person & its become very clear just how much u dont know me.

skag head hey seph?

yeah everyone @ tk & interwebz i like heroin.....china white to be exact, its pretty nice.
It used to be nicer, but i moved on & now i dance at my leisure & I enjoy most of the steps.

Seph likes heroin too, although he cant admit it. He used to beg me to hit him up, beg like a little baby...I asked him why he likes it so much, but he couldnt tell me.
I tried to tell him why i like it so much but he wouldnt believe me.
I tried to tell him today, but he still didnt listen...kept poking me with the stick.

Oh well, I tried, i failed & all the power games have no power anymore.

I feel really nice, kinda liberated really. Thanks for that ;)

What, heroin? No mystery. Every shred of anything is given up for the taste.

You know that. Did you say goodbye to TKR first as some sort of courtesy before starting this bullshit up?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You know, between Saint, and Seph, and that idiot Cody, and Loktar's twirlybird imagery, I no know more than I EVER wanted to about the assorted cocks of TK/RH/TKR.

This is NOT why I came to the internet. Put. The Penises. Away.

Christ, I need another vacation...

*seductively fondles his nipples*:bigass:

SuN

bullshit, what do u mean....tk or rh?

i said bai becasue seph made it clear he is passing pix around, i was just preparing for the inevitable.
If they fall into certain peeps hands they wont stay in whatever sekret forum they are circulating, so uno i prefer it if im not around when they surface & i wanted him to be around when his surfaced.

We all know once things are online, they don't go away & as i said, im just stretching my wings.
I hate him but he doesnt believe me, i see him as an enemy, but he doesnt believe me, what else can i do if he keeps prodding, other than give him the pudding he wants?

he was an asshole for no reason, he could have just left me alone but he wanted to persist in his trolling & his pure nastiness.
he got what he deserved on his own turf as far as im concerned

SuN

& im about to collect another

Night all <3 mwah
[temporarily removed]

[temporarily removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seph can be a rather INsane Ahole!! But he never BEAT me when i didn't deserve it!! I remember once when i got him drunk & then i tried to suck his cock...he hit me repeatedly so hard with a blunt rusty metal object that I forgot I was gay for 3 weeks. I fear I may have fathered several children in my unconscious state. I remain...UNbitter.

jack

permabant baby, its a badge of honour

get your firm yet pliant butt back to tkr pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeez????

kthnnx

SuN

geez this bant thing is taking a little bit longer than i expected....

lol i banned from self proclaimed home of the banned & @ tk let to live free...
I don't know what to make of it.....i suppose i need a plan b