The usual back and forth split from another thread

The Question

Eternal
Oh, for fuck's sake. All you have to do is stop listening to the Chicken Little cocksuckers who want you to be helpless. It isn't the common cold, but it's not like it's fuckin' Captain Trips, either. Living your life isn't going to make you melt down like that dude in the alley in Robocop. Aren't you Scottish or something? Quit being a sheep, asshole. Quit bein' a gullible little fuckin' pussy, for fuck's sake.

And no, being gullible doesn't make you virtuous. Being a fucking puppet doesn't make you a good person. Be a man, gods fucking damn it. Be a human being. Including fucking sentience and independent fucking agency. Be a person who owns himself instead of being owned. Because right now you're just fucking embarrassing.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Because some of you fucking children have forgotten the faces of your fathers:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh, for fuck's sake. All you have to do is stop listening to the Chicken Little cocksuckers who want you to be helpless. It isn't the common cold, but it's not like it's fuckin' Captain Trips, either. Living your life isn't going to make you melt down like that dude in the alley in Robocop. Aren't you Scottish or something? Quit being a sheep, asshole. Quit bein' a gullible little fuckin' pussy, for fuck's sake.

And no, being gullible doesn't make you virtuous. Being a fucking puppet doesn't make you a good person. Be a man, gods fucking damn it. Be a human being. Including fucking sentience and independent fucking agency. Be a person who owns himself instead of being owned. Because right now you're just fucking embarrassing.

You OK there, dude?

The Question

Eternal
You OK there, dude?

Am I okay? I'm not the one hiding in my fucking laundry hamper because the telly told me to be scared. I wanna know if the rest of you herd animals are okay.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Once a man decides to say 'fuck everyone but myself, this Ayn Rand book just gave me a hard-on, let's start walking on the skulls of the weak', he can be happy with all kinds of horrible ideas.

Which is why so many MFers have certain people set to ignore.

Move on.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You do what you feel is right mate, likewise I'll do the same for me and my family, because you and your take sure have absolutely no bearing on my life.

The Question

Eternal
Once a man decides to say 'fuck everyone but myself, this Ayn Rand book just gave me a hard-on, let's start walking on the skulls of the weak', he can be happy with all kinds of horrible ideas.

Which is about when he takes up public office and stomps all over the rights of everybody else while convincing them that his abuse is in their own interest.

You've nailed the problem, you're just blind to the source of it.

Meanwhile, the victims of exactly that brand of sociopath are obediently hiding in their own knicker drawers, while pointing and sneering at those of us who aren't falling for it.

Lobsters, meet bucket.

The Question

Eternal
Of course, the critique of objectivism is puerile and immature. Objectivism does not lead to "fuck everyone but myself." It leads to, "Looking out for my family, my neighbor, my community, and my country, in that order, is of immeasurable benefit to me."

But because you're indoctrinated to fuck yourself, then your family, then your neighbors, then your community, then your country, in that order, you're conditioned to fail to realize that.

The Question

Eternal
The good news is this: your belief system is a self correcting problem. Because it is so virulently self-destructive to its adherents, it will thin the number of its "true believers" out of the human population. In another 50 years, there won't be anyone left alive who thinks that way, because thinking that way will have culled them from the face of the planet.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Except too many of your type conveniently forget to ever go beyond "look after my family" and it turns into anarchy. See current America.

Take this shit up to SF.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
giphy.gif

The Question

Eternal
Except too many of your type conveniently forget to ever go beyond "look after my family" and it turns into anarchy. See current America.

Take this shit up to SF.

See current America? Do you even look at the shit that comes out of your keyboard? Okay, let's do see current America.

Red states, the ones that didn't fall for this screaming meemee horseshit, are doing Just Fucking Fine.

How's New York "Lockdown" City doin' right about now, asshole? Huh? How are things going for them? How are things rolling along in Gretchen "I've got you now, my pretties!" fucking Whitmer's Michigan?

Here's a fuckin' thought, Liberace -- YOU see current America, asshole.

As for taking this shit up to SF -- fuck you, if you want this shit in SF, tell people to start shit like this in SF. I'm going to respond to it where I see it. Tough fuckin' titties to you if you don't like it, how's that? Don't want convos like this in the Minefield, tell fuckers not to start convos like this in the Minefield. Outside of that, shut the fuck up. I didn't start this thread in here.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Was that 'a little harsh'? Maybe. But if you're fine with Wacky taking the piss at those of us who refuse to be sheep, you'd fucking well better be every bit as fine with us hitting back at that.

The Question

Eternal
Except too many of your type conveniently forget to ever go beyond "look after my family" and it turns into anarchy.

You wouldn't know. You've been indoctrinated to think so completely contrary to a natural outlook like that that you don't even acknowledge the obvious falsity of that that conclusion. Look at Steve Jobs for an example of how wrong that conclusion of yours is. The man provided for himself, then his family, then his neighbors in Cupertino by creating jobs for them, then his country by creating jobs beyond his community and products which have revolutionized productivity even beyond sales of his own products. Every personal computer and piece of pocketed consumer electronics on the planet now apes what he either directly created or directed.

Steve Jobs and his legacy are a fucking pinnacle of the power of Objectivism. While you are championing submission to authority. You're the 21st century equivalent of the "house cupcakeer" trying to keep the rest of us in line and subservient to massah. Fuck you, we won't do what you tell us.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. Couldn't not meddle, could you, pussy? Except this isn't TBBS, or WF, and my posts weren't even remotely off topic. Put them back, moron. As mentioned, this board isn't one of those other two where staff members get to "sculpt" the conversations" to excise viewpoints they don't like and can't rebut.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You still don't get it. This isn't about the substance of your words.

The Question

Eternal
Then why did you split off my words if it's not about the substance of my words?

Pick a fucking position, asshole. Or just undo the shit you clearly and obviously can't even justify having done.