TIME!!! AND DEATH!!! I HAVE MADE BOTH OF YOU MY BITCHES!

Time

missmanners' poolboy
Sarek said:
Why. look at that. There's a huge space between your ears. I guess what they say is true, time IS an endless void.
Not offended.
Not seeing a denial.
Not going to stop taking away your life second by second.

Time

missmanners' poolboy
Sarek said:
Shit happens.
In your head. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick...
TurdXray.jpg

Time

missmanners' poolboy
Time is an independent constant of nature that is in no way controlled by, influenced by or in any other way affiliated with Dracula or any other poster on this forum or any other and cannot be accused of being a dual, sockpuppet, goon, themed actor, second account, alternate account, joke, prank, retard or mouthpiece. Any such accusations will be ignored and subsequently lost in my clouded and infinite mists.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Time said:
Time is an independent constant of nature that is in no way controlled by, influenced by or in any other way affiliated with Dracula or any other poster on this forum or any other and cannot be accused of being a dual, sockpuppet, goon, themed actor, second account, alternate account, joke, prank, retard or mouthpiece. Any such accusations will be ignored and subsequently lost in my clouded and infinite mists.

Really?

I accuse you of being a dual, sockpuppet, goon, themed actor, second account, alternate account, joke, prank, retard and mouthpiece.

Now what?

Time

missmanners' poolboy
Sarek said:
Really?

I accuse you of being a dual, sockpuppet, goon, themed actor, second account, alternate account, joke, prank, retard and mouthpiece.

Now what?

Now you will be forgotten in the mists of time. It won't happen immediately but I can wait.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
That doesn't negate the fact that you claim you can't be accused of something. Yet I accused you of something.