TOTALLY BORED SHITLESS

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm so bored I could fake being interested in whatever shit flaccidarg would post for a minute or two.

wizer

TK addict
I do, you fapping clown.

Is that how you respond to good natured helpful advice? You got issues.

No matter how much time you spend with your wife, why would you choose to wait for, and then read an internet post by a person you don't even like, rather than converse with your spouse?

Makes no sense.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Is that how you respond to good natured helpful advice? You got issues.

No matter how much time you spend with your wife, why would you choose to wait for, and then read an internet post by a person you don't even like, rather than converse with your spouse?

Makes no sense.

You make no sense. Yub and I like each other. It was just some back and forth good natured razzing/ribbing.

wizer

TK addict
You make no sense. Yub and I like each other. It was just some back and forth good natured razzing/ribbing.

You "think" that you and Yub like each other. That's superficial, surface bullshit. Underneath is a simmering hatred, just waiting to explode.

That's how people die.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You "think" that you and Yub like each other. That's superficial, surface bullshit. Underneath is a simmering hatred, just waiting to explode.

That's how people die.

If that was true I'd be dead by now. I have a dark side like Dr. Bruce Banner only difference is I can control mine(now).

If I thought Yub or anyone truly hated me I wouldn't stick around. I know I can be too silly and annoying sometimes but I don't think anyone "hates" me.

wizer

TK addict
If that was true I'd be dead by now. I have a dark side like Dr. Bruce Banner only difference is I can control mine(now).

If I thought Yub or anyone truly hated me I wouldn't stick around. I know I can be too silly and annoying sometimes but I don't think anyone "hates" me.

Loktar, I hate your fucking guts.

Run along now.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect