TOTALLY BORED SHITLESS

Mirah

I love you
I am insulted. I can understand the confusion however since I made the man boob thread-that was before I read the rest of Wizer's posts. Its av pic gave me the idea.
Jesus Christ tho-you guys are easy LOL.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The problem with that is there isn't one else to stop you. Sometimes a person can get hurt.

Yeah, you. You go hurt you. Not now but RIGHT NOW!

wizer

TK addict
I am insulted. I can understand the confusion however since I made the man boob thread-that was before I read the rest of Wizer's posts. Its av pic gave me the idea.
Jesus Christ tho-you guys are easy LOL.

I can't stop thinking about man boobs.

I just can't. Can anyone help me?

PLEASE

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Hai Yub :)

Have u been fixing thingz lately?

Yub

Anachrophobic
Yes. But I've had a really bad cold which has stopped me from working on the house too much.

wizer

TK addict
It doesn't make me gay you know.

Some dudes have man boobs that are sexier than woman's boobs.

Except when they're hairy. Then you know they're man boobs and even if they're big and squeezable you know they're on a guys body and it's a no go.

SuN

Ur wrong wizer....again!

Man boobz are full of fat!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Jeez. Anyone know where to find this dude?

I was KIDDING!

Well, I hate everyone, but not you anymore than the next guy.

I was kidding about leaving! Its a thing people do at TK.Usually they make a thread about it. Please excuse my laziness. Next time I'll do it right.

SuN

Do u have a kewl shed Yub, with lots of tools, and benches, and vices and things?

wizer

TK addict
I was at this water park last week and the ride ques were really long, one was an HOUR AND 15 MINUTES for a 30 second tube ride.

So I people watched. This guy kept zig zagging me in the que line and by the time the wait was over it was all I could do not to give him a squeeze and even reach over and give his nipple a lick.

I'm not gay. That guy had bigger tits than most women I ever went out with.

I probably would have tit fucked him if I had the opportunity.

SuN

Im going to have some toast now....w Vegemite.
Bai

VegemiteToast.jpg