TROLL KINGDOM RADIO

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Damn that's hawt. You've been approved, btw

^^^FUCK JACK, u got enough arcade trophies!?? :phptwisted: You take up like a whole goddamn page when you post!!

I'm jealous cause i mostly suck.

I am however the YAHTZEE champion!

JESUS CHRIST, you better know what your getting in before signing a deal with the devil.

AMEN!

Only registered members are allowed to access this section.

Please login below or register an account with Trollkingdomradio.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

jack

hEY DIPSHIT, READ THE tos HERE, IT'S THE SAME ONE WORD FOR WORD.

Jesus Christ, you're retarded.

You need to PRAY.

aeommai

cookie?
hehehahahaHAHAHAHAAHAHA. meanwhile do you mean WE CAN EMBED FROM XTUBE? OMG!

jack

yep and mmmmmmmmmmmmmm and hulu and extremetube, I think all of them, experiment, because I can delete borked posts and shit like that

jack

Jesus Christ, you're a fucking idiot.

You need to PRAY, asshat.

jack

Theme's are a bitch :D I have to get the shoutbox active for everyone first, THEN decide on a color scheme. I had a green and black one last time that sort of pissed everyone off, so I'm taking my time.

jack

Ok, all the odd miscellaneous shit is fixed now, all the forums work, the chatbox should work for everyone.

I have to finish stretching out the banner (tonight, after Fallen Sword) and then I'll get to deleting the duplicate games. Not sure how that happened, the auto-installer is supposed to not do that :::shrugs:::

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Let me know when all the threads aren't moronic spam. I'll be glad to start posting there again.

Seph

Retired Account
so u retreated to.... TK the land of non moronic spam?

:retard:

OK...

jack

It ISN'T a spamboard at all, and using it for that is sort of defeating the purpose of the board and that's a concern for me. I'm not sure why that's the constant overriding rhetoric between the two of them in every post in every thread, but I'm about to reboot all the forums anyway, and lay down some real rules in the process about that level and volume being everywhere in every thread.

Seph has his own forum, and that's sort of where I'd like to see that confined.

Seph

Retired Account
i suggested on board that u put in a spam fora and make loktar the mod ...

jack

There HAVENT been any rules while Ive been fixing up the board though, so it won't take much to do the housecleaning when the time comes. The mechanics are fairly time consuming, and then when everything gets set the skin, etc etc. So I'm doing the bestest I can :D

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
so u retreated to.... TK the land of non moronic spam?

:retard:

OK...
Every thread was you and Loktar slinging insults at each other. Do whatever you want there; you don't answer to me. If there aren't at least a few funny, interesting, or mildly conversational threads to follow, I lose interest quickly. My attention span is very short.

Seph

Retired Account
cmon i was just playing, i was just pointing out that u came here to get away from spam, i just found that funny, but im all for cleaning jacks board up a bit i dnt give a shit.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
i suggested on board that u put in a spam fora and make loktar the mod ...

We could be co-mods.(My mom is already complaining I spend too much time talking to my friends and not enough job searching) Loktard's and Cuntface's Spamatorium or something.