Troll Playground!

Snow White

Red Whacker is hot!!
This is your new Governess.
Wait.
That's not right. Fucking gender issues.

Again:

Troll Playground!
This is your new Governor. The first Tea Party will start at 9:00 pm. Please bring your own rum.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You must promise to shave your balls first.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
This is your new Governess.
Wait.
That's not right. Fucking gender issues.

Again:

Troll Playground!
This is your new Governor. The first Tea Party will start at 9:00 pm. Please bring your own rum.

I saw you in a movie the other night.

You should probably drop the 'White" from your name. After what those dwarfs did, You're not that pure.

jack

She's fucking Goofy, besides.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You must promise to shave your balls first.
LOL, jack babe, I would have to grow some first, I thought we already had established that for quite a while?

I saw you in a movie the other night.

You should probably drop the 'White" from your name. After what those dwarfs did, You're not that pure.
Oh NOW you finally acknowledge my presence, do you? Took you long enough!
And yeah, the dwarves tend to get a bit adventurous on their annual 'shroom party. Well, what's a girl to do but to have fun and try to keep up the pretense in a society that still thinks there's such thing as a Happy Ever After....

She's fucking Goofy, besides.

:bigass:

This thread pisses me off.
Awww, so sweet of you to reassure me that I still have what it takes...

Fuck Snow White pissing on Esomethingorother while jack shaves Sarek's balls.
Harry! Fuck, I missed you! How has it been??

Then its a good thread.
:bigass:

jack

<-- LOL, typical Dualn00b mistake!

You're adorable. See what I mean about duals though? Us mains can't really handle them.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Duals can grow too powerful and develop personalities of their own and take over your original personality!

Elnidfse

That was clever?
Too me, it seemed like the best of your "expert" editing skills manifest in taking a well known image and typing a name under it.
Of course, that is only my opinon. Feel free to fail in any manner that suits you.

jack

Duals can grow too powerful and develop personalities of their own and take over your original personality!

Punch yourself in the face really hard and then post that again.