Troll Playground!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Duals can grow too powerful and develop personalities of their own and take over your original personality!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
That was clever?
Too me, it seemed like the best of your "expert" editing skills manifest in taking a well known image and typing a name under it.
Of course, that is only my opinon. Feel free to fail in any manner that suits you.

The funny thing is, until you over analyzed it, i just thought it was funny.

Now It's fucking hilarious. :bigass:

Snow White

Red Whacker is hot!!
:bwahaha:

*casually strolls over to jack and pretends to join him patting the bunny.*

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I'd make some comment about being a wolf and wanting to eat the bunny, but that might not sound right.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
This is your new Governess.
Wait.
That's not right. Fucking gender issues.

Again:

Troll Playground!
This is your new Governor. The first Tea Party will start at 9:00 pm. Please bring your own rum.

Can I sleep with you, O Whitest of women ?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You made this thread, yes, but you alone are nothing but an ant beneath my boot.
Please try to pay attention here. We are a twosome now. (Well, to be honest... oh, NM).

You're adorable. See what I mean about duals though? Us mains can't really handle them.
*smooch*
Yeah, somehow they get a life on their own; today I actually hesitated to bite into ab apple....

I'd make some comment about being a wolf and wanting to eat the bunny, but that might not sound right.
Hey, in my mind, that sounds exactly right :??:
:bigass:

Can I sleep with you, O Whitest of women ?
Depends: do you snore, dear Sire?

Can I watch?
watch, join, whatever you want :D

Elnidfse

The funny thing is, until you over analyzed it, i just thought it was funny.

Now It's fucking hilarious. :bigass:

Stop discussing with me "it's" sexual relationship with "hilarious" please. I do not think this is the topic for it.

Ilyanna said:
Please try to pay attention here. We are a twosome now. (Well, to be honest... oh, NM).
Get the hell out of my Troll Playground. Thank you for compliance.

Cracky X

This is your new Governess.
Wait.
That's not right. Fucking gender issues.

Again:

Troll Playground!
This is your new Governor. The first Tea Party will start at 9:00 pm. Please bring your own rum.

I be got a sack of crack and you be a fine bitch! Maybe we be can to to ma crib in da alley and smoke rock and fuck? Whatcha think? It be fun!

Cracky X

Really, really, bad attempt at porch monkey rap.

I be mad, peckerwood! I be busting a cap in yo ass for it, yo albino polemoking aggot. I be balling you crackah bitches wid me 12 inch black cupcakeah dick! Hollah to yo boy!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I be mad, peckerwood! I be busting a cap in yo ass for it, yo albino polemoking aggot. I be balling you crackah bitches wid me 12 inch black cupcakeah dick! Hollah to yo boy!

Sorry. I NO SPEAK SLAUGHTERED MONKEY.